Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SOUNDS OF SPRING IN OUR BACK YARD

 

I mainly did these videos for the audio of all the different birds we hear every day in Our Country Cove back yard.I used my old point and shoot camera that has video in it, most of the birds were hiding in the trees and hedges but they sure did sing for me.

I had to video our pretty Miggy as well as she is enjoying the fresh spring air and sounds as I am doing these videos.

Birds of Spring
Miggy

 

In our back yard

 

Pretty birds singing

 

Can get noisy

 

Our Country Cove spring bird songs

                                        Hope you enjoy the sounds of the birds as much as we do. 

Visit our K & E Photography blog for more spring photos I was able to capture the Tundra Swans in flight.

                             http://kandewoodphotography.blogspot.com

                                                                   Have a good day !

                                                        Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose

3 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Happy bird sounds!ANd Miggy looks like a darlin!

Catherine said...

Love, love your bird songs!

Lorilee said...

You have some noisy birds! I thought I heard a rooster too! The birds are busy in my yard too-I've spotted goldfinches, whitewing doves, sparrows, mockingbirds, cardinals and purple martins. I have seen, but do not like Starlings! They chase the Purple Martins out of my purple martin house!
Blessings,
Lorilee