Woods Country Cove

Monday, March 7, 2011

BITS & BOBS , AROUND OUR HOUSE ,part #1

The sun is shining and the birds are chirping  . Papa is at work and Miggy is sleeping. So I thought I would just take random photos of  what my mum would call bit’s and bob’s around the house.

This is one of my favourite magazines . I have been reading it since I was 11 years old. It’s Canadian and that makes it even better for me. This is their 35th year in print.

DSC_0004 

 

DSC_0005

These are the print napkins I get from the dollar store, I love them ! They have all kinds !

DSC_0006

I left them in the packaging so they stand better to be photographed!

DSC_0007

Each of them have different pictures on either side !

DSC_0008

DSC_0010

A picture I bought also from the dollar store. Do ya get the feeling I like the dollar store ! I love it ! I also love antique shops, thrift shops and country shops.

DSC_0011

                     These are also from the dollar store.

DSC_0012

                                                           DSC_0015                   

                           Good morning sunshine !       Some of my collectables !

DSC_0016

                                       I use these as candy dishes.

DSC_0017

                                                 

                                       DSC_0033

I got the cart from my mother in law and the silk flowers hubby put together in a vase of his choice!

    Stay tuned for part 2 later, My tea pot collection , I am always on the hunt for these type of tea pots !

                                            Have a great day and may the sun shine in!Sun

                                             flower-wallpaper-rose-in-love

3 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Love all of your bits and bob!... those napkins are soo cute, I want to see if our dollar store has those... I love all birds!... xoxo Julie Marie PS Your soup mugs are so cute too!!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

wonderful little treasures! I particularly like the soup mugs , and of course the Cardinal serviettes

Patsy said...

We have a dollar store close and it has more and more people buying can goods there.
I like your bits and bobs to.