Woods Country Cove

Monday, February 10, 2014

Whilst It Was still Snowing

 

        Yesterday it was snowing again and still is snowing on and off . We have so much snow we have no space to put it all as the piles are getting so high now .

          Papa and I puttered . I did some photos on my computer playing around in Light room . Papa at the time was also  playing around with  photos in Photo shop .  This photo of the river I took and Papa took a photo of out clock and did his magic in photo shop I love it !

                                                              He calls it

                                                                    Waiting for Spring !

                                                      waiting for spring

                                                                    I love this  photo combination  !

Then he was all done after a while with his photos and did some sewing . That’s right  , Papa sews by hand and on the machine . Not to many guys I know do that oh and he can knit to lol .

                                                    February 2014 (5 of 10)

                                                               I had to take photos of him sewing !

February 2014 (8 of 10)

He was repairing some pants . These days we stitch our cloths instead of just running out and buying another pair ! Even I hardly use the machine lol  . Nothing like a man that can sew, knit , woodwork , build ,  do pluming and is techy WOW ! I am one lucky Gal ! Oh and he BBQ’S   in the snow lol

February 2014 (3 of 10)-2

                                                     So that was our day yesterday whilst it was snowing !  

Right now Papa is out shovelling more snow  as the sun is  shining and a bit of snow is falling and it is cold    -13°C feels like - 20°C    .  The girls have to go to their vet for their yearly check up and shots today so that aught to be fun as Harley doesn’t like going lol !

                                     We would like to  Welcome our new followers and thank you all for popping by !

                                                                                    Until next time friend's !

                                                                                     Country Gal

15 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

"Nothing like a man that can sew, knit , woodwork , build , do pluming and is techy WOW ! I am one lucky Gal ! Oh and he BBQ’S in the snow lol"

And add to that list..... The obvious fact, that Papa is one great lookin' guy, too!!!!

Tessa~
(Who still notices these things! :-) )

TexWisGirl said...

my father used to sew a bit and he crocheted rag rugs, too. :)

NanaNor's said...

Happy Monday to you! It has been so cold here too-I've been just wanting to stay inside. I'm so impressed with the photo editing! What a man you have!!!
Hope the vet appts. go well and that you stay warm.
Hugs, Noreen

Amy at love made my home said...

Definitely a lovely man and one to keep around!! xx

Patsy said...

I am so glad to hear you have a wonderful husband, I do to. When I worked you would not believe the woman that hated their husbands and talked about them awful.

Jane and Chris said...

Got to love a talented guy!
Jane x

Michelle said...

LOVE that first photo!

William Kendall said...

I can manage to handsew a button when it needs to be tightened up, but that's about it.

Anonymous said...

So what do you do? Ha-ha

Anonymous said...

Did your hubby do the clock combination.

Love it.

Anvilcloud said...

I like his photoshop compositing.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Just love your photos and may I say I am so impressed that your husband likes to sew and knit! Wonderful! I have a dear uncle who loves to cook. He is always emailing me recipes.....I love it! Here's hoping that the snow stops and it warms up for you. stay warm!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

What an awesome layering photo !
Sewing by hand or a machine...wow, that's one handy man to keep around...lol
~Jo

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Guess I am just as lucky, Elaine, as Pat can do all those things too and cook indoors as well. We also mend things if they can be fixed.
I liked the two photos and the caption too.

Lori E said...

A good man is hard to come by. One who can do all those things is almost impossible to find.
Mmmm now I want barbecued burgers.