Woods Country Cove

Saturday, February 22, 2014

An Early Start To Our Day

 

 

The sun is shining , the temps are chilly and winds are blowing . Papa and I had an early start to our Saturday for a change , I had to go to get a test on my left shoulder as it has been hurting for some time . I had to have a nerve test called E M G  where they electroshock the muscles and nerves . I had to have my left arm and shoulder  tested  it was weird it felt like when you get a shock from rubbing on carpet and you touch something except it is all over not just in the one spot and with a lot more intensity it was a really weird sensation .  After the Dr saw me and spoke to me and did some movement tests with my neck arm and shoulder and now I have to go and get an MRI . The Dr thinks I may have Myofascial Pain syndrome and that's just with my shoulder I am to see a Rheumatologist for the rest of my chronic body aches and pains  , Other then that I am doing ok lol . I have the odd day here and there where I am under the weather with some times chronic aches and pain especially if it is cold and or damp and the Barometric pressure or the air pressure  as I know it  changes  but I work through it !

Took some photos yesterday as it turned out to be sunny after all the whacky weather we had .

February 2014 (2 of 17)

                     February 2014 (9 of 17)

       Lots of puddles around now that the snow has been melting . I like photographing the drops from the roof  when they plop in the puddles .

February 2014 (10 of 17)

                                                                     Oh look  some grass showing !!

February 2014 (13 of 17)

                                       The sun and the clouds by the afternoon were having a tiff in this photo !

                                                                            Thankfully the sun won . !

February 2014 (1 of 6)-3

                                                                         And we had a nice sun set !

February 2014 (4 of 6)-3

                                                                        After the sun had set I started supper .

                                          Miggs was watching me just to make sure of any bits coming her way lol 

February 2014 (16 of 17)

                                             Harley! .. Well Harley is in her own world half the time lol !

February 2014 (15 of 17)

                         February 2014 (17 of 17)

               

  So that was our day today and yesterday  other then the Dr’s appointments today a pretty typical day at  the Woods Country Cove  with the critters and birds in yard at the feeders , chatting, squawking and sing away the girls being the girls , Papa and I puttering , all is good  !

DSC_8761

Until next time my friends .

Country Gal

14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

sorry about the pain you are having! hope they can diagnose and treat it for you. i really like the puddle shot.

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that a diagnosis for all of your issues can be found and then that you can get some treatment. Take care of yourself in the meantime. Good to see some grass again through all that snow! xx

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon, so bad the pain you are in, hope you find relief soon.....wish it was melting here, nope, cold and windy........enjoyed the pictures as usual, Blessings Francine.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Thank you for agreeing with me, in a comment on my blog entry, today. :-)

Thank you!

I'm really not trying to convince people to do-as-I-do or think, but it's lovely when someone leaves a "Good for you" comment. :-)

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Awww, I'm sorry about all this ding-dang-pain!

Hope the doc visits and testing, will result in some relief... In a whole lot of relief. And soon.

I woke up from my afternoon nap, with those _little_ hurts, which often signal a weather change, to me. But mine are nothing like yours are!!! "Suck-it-up, Tessa~!"

Good lesson for me!

Gentle hugs...

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Ohhhh, that drops-in-the-puddle pic. Lovely...

About everything to do with water, makes a cool Photo Op, doesn't it?

Mmmmmm, Miggs may be alert to any bits coming his way. But, "lack-a-daze-acle" (spelling?) Harley... She looks like she is getting plenty to eat... Even without keeping an eye out. -grin-

Hehhhhh, I'm a great one to talk, about 'fluffy' Harley! Because Tessa~ is 'fluffy', too. ,-)))))

Anonymous said...

Hope the test results give some explanation of all your pain and that something can be done about it. I have osteo-arthritis and my bones ache more when it is damp.
We had that sunny spell after all that rain too. It's getting colder again. But on a good note we heard the robin this morning way over in the back fields.

William Kendall said...

It wouldn't surprise me that weather conditions can mess around with chronic pain.

Harley's a real beauty!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, Elaine.

Jane and Chris said...

Oh, so that is what grass looks like!
Great to see the 'kids'..and hope you get some treatment soon.
Jane x

Gail said...

I absolutely love that puddle photo!
I'm glad you have a puddle, too.

Michelle said...

I hope you find some relief soon!

Anvilcloud said...

Sorry about your medical issues.

Lori E said...

I never underestimate the power of puttering. The little tasks that add up to make a huge difference in our home.
I just want to scratch that pup behind the ear and stroke the soft fur of that kitty. We are animal free now but I still long for the cuddles now and then.