Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gone To The Birds

 

Yesterday morning was  nice and sunny so Miggs and I went for our walk and when we came back I filled the feeders and we played for a bit .

Little did I know Papa who was busy in side grabbed my camera from the kitchen table where I leave it for those just in case photos and started to snap photos of us .  I am always behind the lens  , not with camera in Papa’s hands I’m not !

                                  Photo heavy courtesy of Papa !

February 2014 (26 of 39)  Entering my shed where I keep the birdie food , I am short as you see in these photos so I use what ever I can to unlock the latch at the top of my shed !

February 2014 (7 of 39)

                                Inside preparing the feeders with trusty side kick there watching me !

February 2014 (3 of 39)

February 2014 (4 of 39)

February 2014 (15 of 39)

                                                        Drudging through the snow with filled feeders !

February 2014 (17 of 39)

                                                Miggs and I were looking at a squirrel up in the tree that was telling us off ,

                                                                      cheeky thing I just gave you some food lol !

February 2014 (20 of 39)

               A little Chickadee was coming down to the feeder whilst I was there so I stopped to chat to him !

February 2014 (23 of 39)

                                                                        Miggs was trying to get me to play .

                                    So after I closed the shed up cause I was done with all the feeders we had play time !

February 2014 (27 of 39)

February 2014 (28 of 39)

   Then when I went up to the patio door to see if Papa was around and I saw him in the kitchen he had turned with my camera in hand and gave a cheeky smile , that’s when I realised he was taking our photos the entire time we were out there  so I raspberried him  and  he quickly  took a photo of that .

February 2014 (34 of 39)

                                                                   Charming …. NOT !!!

    We had a snow thunderstorm last night very weird and we are buried in it again . Papa got up early and shovelled the drive cause we have our Dr’s appointments to go to this morning !

                                                           More of Papa’s photos tomorrow !

                                                            Until next time my friends !

                                                           Country Gal & Papa

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

He got you. Ha,ha

Men are clever.

Jane and Chris said...

Glad to see that you look as glamorous as I do ! One good thing about winter though... feel so much taller standing on the packed snow!
Jane x

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Oh how *unfair*! -gigggles- When someone turns the tables on us, and take pictures of US! How dare they? -giggggles- Don't they know, that camera is ours, ours, ours?!? >,-)

Pretty cute, and he's a darn good photographer.

But then we know that, 'cause you sometimes post pics, taken by him.

:-)))))

Willow said...

Ha Ha , He was being sneaky but was such fun watching ! Love the last shot.
A thunderstorm with snow on the ground ~ that is weird but I would have loved it .

Amy at love made my home said...

You will have to return the favour next time he is out doing his chores!! Great to see you and Miggs playing in the snow! xx

colleen said...

Thanks Papa, I really enjoyed you photos!! Fun watching the county Gal at work/play.

TexWisGirl said...

keeping it real. :)

Bee Haven Bev said...

Oh my....same here....my barn attire these days...not so charming!! And....we all have just had enough of this snow stuff!!!

Patsy said...

You looked so cold out there. Sorry about more snow, we are warming up now and I sure am glad.
It has snowed here in March before so we never know.

Primitive Stars said...

That was me yesterday shovelling and filling the feeders..., you made me smile, love Miggs with you, Blessings Francine.

Kay said...

I just love Miggs.

Nice of you to feed the birds. I'm sure it's hard for them to find food naturally with all of that snow.

William Kendall said...

Miggs is of course ever watchful.

That devious little squirrel doesn't care for Miggs, obviously.

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

You are about the same short, E, as my BFF. Nice Raspberry you gave him! Thanks for stopping in North of Wiarton tonight. x

Linda said...

At least you didn't give him the finger! Hahaha!
You are a good sport, Elaine...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Anvilcloud said...

Nice to see you. It seems that SW Ont is having a heckuva winter. But it seems like everybody is.

camp and cottage living said...

Papa may get a lesson in pay backs soon!

Shirley said...

Good Morning, There is always payback time. He just doesn't know it at times. They think it is funny, but they soon learn else wise. I like looking at your pictures. Have a great day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Sure looks like it was cold and you were bundled up, Elaine. Pat has done the same thing with sneakily taking my photos.