Woods Country Cove

Thursday, August 8, 2013

We Got Rain

 

On yesterdays post I had said I could hear thunder in the distance and the clouds looked like they were going away from us . Well .. they came right over us. The winds must have shifted ! I thought hey.. why don't I see if I can take video of the storm  and rain . I didn’t capture much lightning but I got some good sounding thunder and rain on my videos !

           If any probs viewing on the blog  click on the little YouTube on the bottom right of the video

                   The thunder at times was deafening and shaking our pictures on our walls .

I was up in our hall window . I took the screen out to see if I can get video of the lightning but there seemed to be more rain and thunder but that’s ok I was having fun .

                 Not so much for Miggs though as she was hiding curled up tight on her couch !

                                                      Harley didn’t seem to care much !

I had fun taking lots of little videos during and after the storm  . I will share more in the next few posts !

                                                 Until next time  …have a good day !

                                         Country Gal

7 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

HI Ginny Well those clouds looks so angry and they meant business. Miggs looked a it frightened.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Hi sorry I think I called you Ginny, I don't know your name and it is always harder for me to remember people then.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, you sure did get rain:) Love the videos, thanks, Francine.

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine... Poor dog's and kitties have a hard time with all that crash and boom, heck even I do,but I have to remain clam for my kitty Mandy !! : )
We have had some monster storm this summer, so now every time it rain's real hard she thinks it is going to thunder!!
Ya those ones that rumble that feel like they are under your house are no fun to me!! Shake everything!!

I saw one flash, chain lightening is the one I hate!!
Enjoyed seeing the video's of what's happening in Country Cove!!

A little pat for Migg's and Harley!!
Grace

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

Our vegetable garden has been flourishing with the weather this summer. Poor Miggs is exactly like our Bandit when it comes to T-storms

Pat said...

The rain sounds nice to listen to, but not the thunder! I'm afraid of storms! I can't get used to Miggy without all her hair!

We have almost the same photo for our headers! Didn't notice that before!

Linda said...

Awesome, Elaine!!
Hope the cottage got some of that!
I love a good thunderstorm! ha!

have a great weekend!
Cheers!
Linda :o)