Woods Country Cove

Saturday, January 2, 2016

We Welcome 2016

 

Happy New Year Everyone !

Well  .. we are in another new year , how about that . The end of last year 2015 was a bit rough for me as I was ill near the end of it but feeling better day by day  all though still have a bit of dizzyness here and there  mum always said I was a bit of a dizzy Lizzy  lol   or  more like a wirl wind  lol ! We figure it was a combination of vertigo caused with and by a virus  , apparently the virus is going around .

Any who  I am  looking forward to this new year  . Papa has already started off the new year by giving my mud/laundry room a face lift  by painting the dark paneling white  then  a bit later on  he will be building  white cupboards on both sides of the  room  like a huge  wrap around pantry with a coat and boot closet  through out  as well so looking forward to that when it is all done , one can never have to much storage space  I think  lol . 

We still dont have much snow yet either just a dusting that has already some what melted from yesterdays snow squals .

JANUARY 2016 (4 of 4)

JANUARY 2016 (3 of 4)

There really hasn’t been much to photograph as the weather has been quite gloomy and cold and even the birdies have been scares from the feeders which is odd .  Miggs has been enjoying the cold and the odd snow squall here and there !

DECEMBER 2015 (5 of 5)-3

She just finished rolling here and something across the yard caught her attaention as she stands and watches looking like a rag a muff  lol ! Miggs is going to the groomers next weekend to have a bath and get that shaggyness cleaned up ! It will be her first groom of the new year .

So do any of you have plans for the new year , planning your gardens already maybe  or any DIY in the works  or just going with the flow ?

As for me I am just going with the flow for the most part  kind of play each day out as it comes lol ! I find for me the days , months and years go by so fast so I dont want to rush them by planning to much to far ahead lol !

Any who I hope all had a safe and happy new year  and hope this year is full of  good health  and new and exciting adventures for all of us to enjoy and share  .

                                                                                 Until next time . 

                                                                     Country Gal

9 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Glad to hear that you are improving, I hope that you are all mended soon. The works Papa is doing sound exciting, a busy start to the year! Happy New Year! xx

Gail said...

So glad you are feeling better.

Michelle said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Always great to see Miggs!

The Furry Gnome said...

Hope you get some real snow soon!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I am glad your feeling better this strange weather is making everyone sick. Love the sounds of your laundry room. Take care and give Miggs a pet for me. Hug B

William Kendall said...

I'm still getting over a sickness over the holidays. Miggs is looking quite stoic.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am glad you are feeling better. No special plans here, taking each day as it comes. Cute shot of your Miggs.

Have a happy new week!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to hear you are feeling better! I am just going with the flow for now, I do have some projects to do and I will get to them eventually! :) You have green grass! :)

Linda said...

Good to hear you are improving. It's really cold here today, so not going out to hunt for photos. There really hasn't been lots of good opportunities for photos, either too gloomy, too wet or too cold like today. Stay warm.