Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Downton Abbey’s Last Season

 

 

  For those who are big fans like I am of this series  and have been watching every episode and season and may not realize there is a website of theirs that you can watch all seasons and episodes  on your computers if you have missed any or just want to catch up  on  !

                           http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/programs/series/downton-abbey-s6/

downton-abbey-season-6

                                                                            I will miss this wonderful series !

           A quiet cold day here today , the sun is peeking out every now and then Miggs and I went for our walk and  I made sure all the birdies and critters feeders were full  and now we are  inside all cozy , wish I could bring in the birdies and critters to keep them warm , what a mad house this would be then eh?  lol  !

                                                                                     Until next time .

                                                                                    Country Gal

12 comments:

Linda said...

The wind sure has picked up this afternoon, so glad we went into town this morning for groceries. I will miss Downton Abbey when it finishes. Thanks for the website to watch episodes. I loved the wedding this week and was glad to see Tom and Sibby back.

Crystal said...

Never watched it. Too much to see everything, maybe I will have to find on Netflix, we are always looking for good shows cause not too many around, kinda in the groove of mystery and archaeology shows on history and dtour right now.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I think there are many of us who will be sad when this series comes to an end. It is not often that my hubby and I get caught up in a show but Downton is certainly one of them. The characters and fashions, the tea times, the story lines, and the history all make this a much beloved series.

I know what you mean by the cold weather. It's chilly here today too. Stay warm and thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sandi

Terra said...

We love Downton Abbey too, and look forward to the next Julian Fellowes BBC series, Dr. Thorne. We are celebrating rain here too.

William Kendall said...

We've got cold temperatures and a mix of sun and clouds today.

I've never seen this series.

Henny Penny said...

I am glad to know about the web site.Thank you! Until this last episode started I had missed a lot. I'm trying to not miss any of this last series.. I love the show!

Meggie said...

I will miss it too....I'm watching it with my amazon prime membership...waiting for episode 4 of Season 6.

Linda said...

Hi Elaine...
Yes...I will miss Downton, when it is over..do you follow Doc Martin? There will be another season of that soon...
We have been watching Game of Thrones! Awesome story...
Cold and blustery here today...
Enjoy your evening...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Gail said...

I've never seen it but I shall check it out.

The Furry Gnome said...

Yes, it really is a great program! So many inter-connected storylines.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

I missed the last Christmas episode and hoped to find it on this linkyou sent however i was not able to access it - will see it someday.

Anvilcloud said...

We are taping but saving to watch later with daughter.