Woods Country Cove

Sunday, February 13, 2011

PAPA’S PHOTO’S OF HIS COUNTRY GAL

The boy’s are now back at home safe and sound it’s a  2 hour drive for them, we had a good weekend. Earlier today I went out to fill the bird feeders and Papa took some photos of me . The weather was warmer today so warm that a lot of the snow and ice was slowly melting and dripping from the trees my shed and the house.

DSC_0001

    Yup the sign that Papa made for me on my shed say’s Mama’s potting shed, that's what Papa calls me . It’s a country thing !

DSC_0003

DSC_0004

DSC_0006

 

DSC_0009

That's just a few of the feeders for the birds we have and the jug is filled with whole peanuts and sunflower seed for the squirrels . On the right of my shed I have more feeders in our blossom tree.

DSC_0010

DSC_0011

             I am wearing  my favourite lumber jacket. No fashion statement here lol

DSC_0012

                  DSC_0013

  It was a nice warm breeze blowing, I was imagining it was spring ! It feels strange not being the one behind the camera , I really don't like photos of me I like being the photographer that's another reason why I am on the other side of the camera 99 % of the time lol

                                                 Hope you all had a wonderful weekend .

                                                  Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose

3 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Wow, you still have lots of snow !
We had 60 degrees here today, it feels like Spring.
I love your potting shed sign, I have one that says "Gone to Pot "
I like your lumberjack shirt, warm and toasty...who needs fashion ;)
Your a kind soul feeding all those birds and squirrels.
Hugs,
~Jo

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

We enjoy feeding our birds too. The squirrels make it difficult to keep the feeders full.

Gail said...

Glad you had a wonderful day.