Woods Country Cove

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A BIT OF NATURE AROUND OUR HOME part # 1

Today it was nice and sunny and the wind was some what calm and the temp wasn’t to bad so I decided to go out and clear the front and back porches of snow. After I did that I watched some crows chase a hawk around and thought I have to get my camera and see if I can get photos of them, well ya know by the time I got my camera put my boots back on and went back out all the commotion was over wouldn't ya know it ! So I decided to just take photos any ways and this is some of the photos  I ended up with after 2 hours of doing what I love to do most Photography!

DSC_0005

                                                          He’s in there some were !

DSC_0006

DSC_0012

DSC_0014

DSC_0017

DSC_0018

DSC_0019

DSC_0023

DSC_0032

DSC_0033

DSC_0035

             Female Cardinal just taking off, to bad there was so many branches in the way !

DSC_0045

            I just love being out there and photographing ! I have some other photos on our K & E Photography blog if you would like to see.  http://kandewoodphotography.blogspot.com

            Stay tuned for part #2 tomorrow.    Hope everyone has a great day !

                                                  Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose

2 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

'Loved your beautiful pictures girl. I'm about to go through 50lbs of black oil sunflower seed this week. It's soooo cold and the ground is covered!!!

God bless and have a warm fuzzy kinda day sweetie!!!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Cardinals are just about my favorite bird to photograph in winter months because the male especially is so colorful. Good contrast against the green of the tree, Elaine!