Woods Country Cove

Monday, February 14, 2011

I GOT A SURPRIZE AT MY DOOR

It’s very rare that we get some one at our door but there was some one there today so I went  to answer it and it was awesome.Papa had some flowers delivered to me for Valentines day. They are beautiful all my favourite’s  the card was lovely worded aww what a sweet man. Thank you Papa LUV YOU Red heart

DSC_0002

 

DSC_0005

DSC_0007

                                         Hope you all have a wonderful and

                                               A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Red heart

                                               Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose

4 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

So sweet! and what a lovely card. I love the bouquet ! such bright fresh spring colors

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice guy that Papa. Hope you had a lovely evening, Elaine. Happy belated Hearts Day to you both.

West Side of Straight said...

What a great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country Girl said...

I love flowers.

And that header of yours is quite beautiful.