Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Day Sun Rise

 

The sun rise this morning was beautiful for our first day of spring !  YIPPEE !!! Spring has Sprung .

It is to be sunny and a high of  24°C or 74°F .  Some people say the first day of Spring is the 21st and some say the 20th I have always known it to be the 20th so for me today is the first day of Spring !

DSC_5278

DSC_5311

                          Miggy was watching a stray cat across the field !

DSC_5280DSC_5283

                  This forest  is at the top of our valley ! It circles around most of our valley !

DSC_5289

                                           I just love the colour of the sky  here !

DSC_5308

DSC_5336

DSC_5345  Miggy and I will spend the day outside of course and go for our walk soon . Miggy is all better now Kennel cough all gone for good , she is back to her old self !

                               Papa is feeling better today and has gone to work .

  Waiting for my Daffodils to pop open they are almost there maybe some time today they will open !

      Until next time hope you all have a wonderful spring day which ever day you make it !

                                  Country Gal

8 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Beautiful photos!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

24C is a spring day fro sure!

Anonymous said...

It is quite a transition on the sunrise. Nice photography.√

Since I was hacked I had to give up my old user name and the blogs that went with it. So this is the new birds blog and I hope you can come visit. Birds Birds Birds and Birds

Stewey said...

Happy first day of spring! Nice photos!
Stewey

Crystal said...

I sure love the color of the sunrise! My calendar says today is spring so I am going with that :)

Patsy said...

Oh happy spring day!

Red said...

Like the sunrise shots. They're also hard to do.
What's this 74 F and spring? I don't get many summer days at that.

Ellen said...

You pictures are breathtaking. The sky is awesome. Give Miggy a hug and kiss from us here in Arizona.