Woods Country Cove

Love Of Nature, Photography, Gardening And Country Valley Living

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Day Sun Rise

 

The sun rise this morning was beautiful for our first day of spring !  YIPPEE !!! Spring has Sprung .

It is to be sunny and a high of  24°C or 74°F .  Some people say the first day of Spring is the 21st and some say the 20th I have always known it to be the 20th so for me today is the first day of Spring !

DSC_5278

DSC_5311

                          Miggy was watching a stray cat across the field !

DSC_5280DSC_5283

                  This forest  is at the top of our valley ! It circles around most of our valley !

DSC_5289

                                           I just love the colour of the sky  here !

DSC_5308

DSC_5336

DSC_5345  Miggy and I will spend the day outside of course and go for our walk soon . Miggy is all better now Kennel cough all gone for good , she is back to her old self !

                               Papa is feeling better today and has gone to work .

  Waiting for my Daffodils to pop open they are almost there maybe some time today they will open !

      Until next time hope you all have a wonderful spring day which ever day you make it !

                                  Country Gal

8 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Beautiful photos!

fernvalley01 said...

24C is a spring day fro sure!

Honest Abe said...

It is quite a transition on the sunrise. Nice photography.√

Since I was hacked I had to give up my old user name and the blogs that went with it. So this is the new birds blog and I hope you can come visit. Birds Birds Birds and Birds

Stewey said...

Happy first day of spring! Nice photos!
Stewey

Crystal said...

I sure love the color of the sunrise! My calendar says today is spring so I am going with that :)

Patsy said...

Oh happy spring day!

Red said...

Like the sunrise shots. They're also hard to do.
What's this 74 F and spring? I don't get many summer days at that.

Ellen said...

You pictures are breathtaking. The sky is awesome. Give Miggy a hug and kiss from us here in Arizona.