Woods Country Cove

Monday, March 19, 2012

Awesome Weekend Weather

 

The weather man said it was to be sun in the morning and showers in the afternoon and evening yesterday , I am soo glad they were wrong . It was a beautiful day sunny and a high of  22°C or 71 °F it was perfect ! The weekend weather was perfect ! Papa spent the day in his workshop working on a gift for me for by B-day cant wait to see it all done . Miggy and I spent the day soaking up the sun and I taking photos !

DSC_5192

We have two Chipmunks living here with us , one has a chip out of his ear we named him Chippy the other we named Sammy !  This is Sammy !

DSC_5211

                 Daffodils are ready to open !

DSC_5218 

This is what Miggy does to get my attention when the camera is not on her and she makes it known with her voice as well, as she grumbles and carries on ! I was photographing the Chipmunks at the time !

DSC_5238

              Gold Finch one of the 17 species of birds we have here !

DSC_5246

                                      These little guys are so cute !

DSC_5248

          This is Chippy he was spying on me yesterday ! Or playing peekaboo ! I can sit watch and take photos of all the nature we have here for hours !

DSC_5260

                                         Mrs Robing , my favourite bird !

Everything is thriving in the wonderful weather . I cant wait to get out there and plant my  Perennial's !

       Papa is home today with a tummy bug so he is resting , The fog is lifting as the sun burns it off , looks to be a humid day  94% humidity always makes it hotter then it actually is ! We have by passed spring temps and gone right into summer ! YAAAHOOOO !!!

                  Until next time hope you all have a great day !

                                 Country Gal

10 comments:

Gail said...

I see green! Miggy is not rolling in snow...beautiful shots.

MTWaggin said...

As always fun pictures and I'm jealous altho I know spring will arrive eventually. Winter is back here today though. Miggy is just such a clown! Can't wait to see your daffies.

grammie g said...

HI Elaine...I am not ready to say Yahoo yet even with our 65 to 70 degree days we have had ..I guess I am a pessimist lol!!
I just love that shot of Miggy, so darn cute and funny all at the same time!!
Cute one of the peekaboo Chippy to !!
Sorry Papa is not feeling good!!
Grace

Patsy said...

It is hard to believe it is so nice so early.

Red said...

I wish I had your daffodils. The picture of the chipmunk between something is a great shot.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Gorgeous! and Miggy looks so happy

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

The chipmunks are adorable.I can't believe the daffodils are peaking out already. Spring is here!!

Ellen said...

Fantastic pictures!! Love the chipmunks and birds, but of course, my favorite is Miggy!!!

Faye Henry said...

Lovely lovely pics.. The robin is my fave also although we have not seen one yet.. I can't get over your flowers.. Some of ours are up an inch... smile..
Blessings, dear friend..

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Chipmunks are great! So pretty. I remember the "tame" wild ones that would sit on your lap and eat grapes on the Carmel to Monterey drive in Calif.