Woods Country Cove

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hiya!

 

Its a chilly gloomy day today . My Daffodils survived the frost we had the other night , thank goodness !

I would like to direct you to our photography blog to have a peek at our photos and a nose around the blog if you please ,   So pop on over to our Photography blog we would love to hear from you there !

                                              Country Cove Photography

                                  Until next time Hope you all have a good day !

                                                    Country Gal

9 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Thanks so much for the visit and your gracious comments. I love your cow collection. Wow, you really do have some fantastic pieces. Isn't it fun. Hugs, Marty

Nellie said...

I'm glad the daffodils survived. My husband has been able to plant lettuce and spinach seedlings. They will do well with the cool weather that is in our forecast.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Hope you get some sunshine soon

Anna Hanley said...

Hello there, It was cold and gloomy here today. I wanted to share that your Miggy reminds me and looks like the dog that is on The Little House on the Prairie (Jack). What a Cutie. Warm Regards, Anna

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Great photos! Good luck with the weather, hope everything survives this crazy spring weather!

DeniseinVA said...

Glad your daffies survived the frost. I look forward to going over to your photography blog and am heading there right now. Have a great weekend!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad the flowers survived the frost, Elaine. Took a look through the photo blog and saw some great pics, thanks for the invite.

Cloudia said...

Pssst;
Daryl Sent me!


Warm Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>

Cloudia said...

Cool, I will-

Am liking this, thanks ;-]



Warm Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>