Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

YESTERDAY EVENING

The weather broke from a dull rainy day to a beautiful sunny evening. It was a bit chilly but nice. The birds were singing their little hearts out it was lovely. So I took advantage of the beautiful evening and went out and did some photography. I always take sunrise photos but this time I tried my hand at  taking sunset photos . I am still learning all the settings on my camera and playing around with what setting is best for certain lighting.

DSC_0009

                                      Getting  a  birds eye view of the sunset !

DSC_0011

 

DSC_0012

                                     My Lilac bush buds taken in the sunset light .

DSC_0014

DSC_0019

DSC_0020DSC_0024

DSC_0045

                                          Sunset light across the valley.

Papa painted my water pump that I got from the Antique shop , It was green he painted it black. I wanted to try my hand at photographing it and other things at night. Papa aimed our garden lights on the pump.

DSC_0056

 

DSC_0057

DSC_0061

DSC_0064

                                        The moon was just starting to show.

DSC_0067

       My photos from yesterday evening as I was playing around with my cameras many settings .

           A little photo from this morning of two visitors I had from the farm down the road.

                                    Going for a stroll in the rain.

DSC_0002

                                                       Today is another rainy day !

                                          As they say April showers bring May flowers.

                          Until tomorrow my blogger buddies , hope you all have a great day !

                                          Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose

5 comments:

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Beautiful photos! I love how you've captured the moon.

50+ Horses said...

What gorgeous pictures! I love spring and all that it brings, even if it is sunny one minute and raining the other! Have a great day! :)

Faye Henry said...

Beautiful... You sure do know how to take photos..
Love your visitors... smile...

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks to me like you have the hang of it!Lovely photos

Patsy said...

You are making great photo's.