Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ANOTHER RAINY DAY

I know that April showers bring may flowers but can I please, please see some sunshine Sun once in a while ! I don't mind rainy days but day after day is a bit to much with out a sunshine break, I need sun Sun.

Yesterday it was a snow rain mix, not nice !Sad smile

Papa went to pick up some things from town yesterday after work and came home with some sunshineSun for me, a pallet of Pansies and 4 new African violets YIPPEE !Smile Thanx Papa they are perdy !

DSC_0002

DSC_0003

They are  a mix of all sorts of colors, now if it would only stop raining long enough for me to put them in my gardenDSC_0005

I love the house plant African Violets they also come in an array of colors. This is just one color,  I have a velvet red, light pink, and two tones , they really pick the inside of the house up for me.

Miggy is still doing well, the sore is getting smaller and smaller healing up beautifully. I figure we will be taking her cone off this coming weekend !

DSC_0003

                                 She is waiting for a biscuit after I put her Derma Gel on her sore.

                            DSC_0005

                                  She just finished saying please for her biscuit, WOOF ! good girl !

That’s all we have for today folks. Until next time, hope you all have a wonderful day !

                                          butterfly-stickers-for-cardmaking-and-scrapbooking-462-p  COUNTRY GAL   butterfly-stickers-for-cardmaking-and-scrapbooking-462-p

3 comments:

Faye Henry said...

Your pansies are sweet, Elaine... I for some reason do not have any indoor violets..
We had hail yesterday but a beautiful sunny day today... thank the Lord...
Blessings..

Patsy said...

We have had some sun with lot's of wind. We will be having bad weather for next 7 days, with rain and storms.
I know Miggy will be glad to get that off her head.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Miggy will be happy to get rid of the collar..she looks really good!! :)