Woods Country Cove

Sunday, April 3, 2011

SUNDAY ANTIQUING FINDS & PHOTOS

Papa and I went to the antique shop to have a good nose around as we haven't been there since fall of last year. It is a huge place, there is a small shop front that you go through and in the back  is a huge ware house full of goodies , it is my favourite antique shop around here and there are a lot. Antique venders  rent a space and display all their finds for sale and change their stuff  quite often so you are guaranteed to find something and we always do!  The weather was nice today a bit overcast but warm so Papa and I were outside after we had finished our Antiquing .

DSC_0002

                                                  Just something about them I liked .

 DSC_0004

                                                I fell in love with it.

DSC_0014

  I have always loved the look of these in the gardens and had been searching for one for years, the real cast iron ones not the remakes and here it is. Papa is going to take the green paint off and paint it black.

 

DSC_0008

Papa found this old tool box and some old hand tools. He loves these and will be using them when he gets his wood shop built on Fri.

DSC_0013

As I was taking photos Papa was putting chicken wire around our gardens to keep the pesky bunny's out so they wont eat the tops of our flowers coming up.

DSC_0023

I have a nice pot roast in the slow cooker for supper and we are just going to putter today. We would like to thank all of you for your wonderful  support and kind words of my last post about having to leave Miggy at the vets, we do miss her.

                    Until next time my blogger buddies, we hope you all have a great day.

                                   Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose RainbowPAPARainbow

                                                    &

                                 Dog faceCat faceFUR BABY'SCat faceDog face

2 comments:

Julie Marie said...

What wonderful finds! I love the old pump... and the birdie is so sweet!... Wishing you a beautiful Sunday... xoxo Julie Marie

Anonymous said...

Love your finds! We actually have my husband's grand father's pump in our garden.....love it!