Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Miggy The Mouser !

DSC_3611

                                             Quick Mum I found a mouse !!!!!

As I went to my shed this morning to get the feed for my birds , Miggy started to go nuts . Winning and carrying on like a banshee as she had her head stuffed in the shelves snorting and snuffling like crazy ! I am saying , Miggy what is it ? as she gets more and more excited . WOWA ! there girl , you found  a mouse didn’t you ? as she looks up at me as if to say  HUH ! HUH !!  yup and it’s there mum I smell it !  

DSC_3613

    That poor mouse must of been huddled up so tight in the corner hiding soo scared out of his fur as Miggy insists on getting him  snorting and winning .

DSC_3619       He’s there mum , really , he’s there ! Ok Miggs   , well , leave him alone poor thing and I will get him later !   

DSC_3618             I can get him mum , I can , he’s just right there ! Miggs come on , let him be !

DSC_3628                     I see him mum look he’s there ! If  I  , can,  just , reach , him !

DSC_3629

                                               I yell  ,  MIGGY !!! ENOUGH !!!!!!!

DSC_3632

              Oh ok mum , but I want to play with him  . No Miggy he’s to scared come on out !!!!

So needless to say mousy never came out to play thankfully , I know Miggy wouldn't hurt him intentionally but being rolled over a few times by her paw may hurt him and he would get the bath of his life , EWE  YUCKY !! dog slobber I can here him say if she caught him !!!!! ! Mum or Papa will catch him later  Miggs , there's really nothing he can do in there other then slow his heart rate down now !

                               Until next time hope you have a great day !

                                     Country Gal

4 comments:

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Good Dog, Miggy!!

Julie Marie said...

Oh Miggy... you are too cute!... maybe you are part cat?... where's Harley when there's a mouse around?... xoxo Julie Marie

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Ah heck Mom, don't spoil my fun.

Love,

Miggy (channeled through me)

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I guess there is no need for a cat. Great photos.