Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FALL COLOURS

 

It was a beautiful day yesterday so Miggy and I went for our daily walk and then I went to take photos of the fall colours.

                                                         Click on photos to enlarge if you please.

DSC_0384

                    Still hanging on to the nice weather and collecting what pollen is left!

DSC_0416

DSC_0412

DSC_0437

DSC_0443

DSC_0558

      I was able to capture the leaves falling from the trees, usually I don't want a breeze when I am photographing but this time I did. I set my camera on continuous aimed and went crazy I got lots of different shots of leaves falling from different areas of the trees.

DSC_0654

DSC_0772

Some trees are still in the changing process . When all of this has changed it looks wonderful I will be taking photos of this when it has all changed. We have this forest all around us, we are in a spacious country village down in a valley with a beautiful river  the Otter river running through and around with in the forest and village.

DSC_0779

      This is a photo of Our Country Cove surrounded by beautiful trees our big Oak tree hasn't changed yet.

DSC_0790

                             Miggy happy to see mum back from her photo taking !

DSC_0787

           Harley peeking out her window to see what's going on and who woke her up lol !

                                Today it is gloomy and overcast we maybe getting rain.

                                      Until next time I hope you all have a wonderful day !

                                                  COUNTRY GAL

9 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

Those photographs are truly sensational! Your fall arrived and it's lovely!

Happy Day~
Nancy

Linda said...

Great pics....love the colors of Fall!

Unknown said...

Great Fall pics! Looks the same here in NJ, wish we could freeze time and soak it all in.

Patsy said...

Beautiful fall color!

Unknown said...

We're starting to get some color here in New England too! Love all the Fall color you captured! thank you!
Deb

Faye Henry said...

I think, Elaine that you have outdone yourself for these pics are perfect....

Anonymous said...

Those are some cool shots! I have never tried to get falling leavesbut they looks so neat, I may have to.

Crystal from ranchriding

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Seems fall has thrown a colorful celebration for you in your little country cove! Your pictures display it amazingly.

That Miggy is quite the ham isn't she???

God bless ya and have a magnificent day sweetie!!! :o)

Jeannelle said...

That first photo is amazing! And, what gorgeous leaf colors in the others. I've never been able to catch falling leaves in a photos...good for you!