Woods Country Cove

Thursday, September 30, 2010

PHOTOS FROM MY WALK IN THE WOODS

Almost every morning we have fog in our valley.
Yesterday the fog eventually lifted and it ended up being a nice day. I then decided to go out for a walk and take some photos .


DSC_0037
DSC_0045
 
DSC_0057

DSC_0084
I took a total of 106 photos , once I start I get a little snap happy lol.  I invite you  to  our http://kandewoodphotography.blogspot.com blog to see the rest of my photos . Have a great day .                                

4 comments:

Patsy said...

I went over to see other photo's and that was a great walk in the woods.

AnnCrago said...

...Lovely pics Elaine and Ken ...
well done and such lovely scenery !!!
We really are blessed to have such a wonderful way of life..so many don't..Keep the pics coming...winter ones should be very pretty...I look forward to seeing them.
Chat later....

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and i am so glad you found me! you are a lot like me. we both lived in the city too...i love photographing flowers and pretty things on our farm. love your pics! i photographed a beautiful wolf spider who had all of her babies on her back...not sure too many girls would like her, but i thought she was a great mom! ; )

Verde Farm said...

What a beautiful walk in the woods. Great shots...so pretty.
Amy