Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Indoor Waterfall

 

Yesterday Papa was in his work shop tidying up some when he found this water fall we used years ago still  in a box ! We moved here 4 years ago and some things had got forgotten  and still packed  and put up in the loft of Papa’s work shop .

So Papa took it out fixed it up and brought in so that we can have it amongst my indoor plants to create a relaxing theme   !

Summer 2013 (3 of 3)

This little water fall has  stones  in it to help with the sound  and flow of water and LED lights just under the falls on each level and is pretty at night . It really has a gentle babbling brook sound and is very relaxing ! I found some vine decor  I had been hanging on to and wrapped it around the water fall to help create a bit more  of a natural look !

Summer 2013 (2 of 21)

It is very humid out today  so Miggs and I are in the AC enjoying the sounds of our indoor waterfall !

                                            Until next time , hope you have a good day !

                                                       Thanks for popping by !

                                                                Country Gal

8 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

How lovely, not only for the pretty waterfall but also to find something after being in a box for a while. I know what you mean about packed boxes, we still have a few down in our basement. We need to start clearing things out now that Gregg is retired (last day Friday - woo-hoo! - and I think there will be a few surprises in store for us when we do.

Have a great week.
Denise
An English Girl Rambles

Jane and Chris said...

I't very pretty...I'm afraid my gang would use it to drink from!
Jane x

Crafty Gardener said...

I love the sound of water trickling in a fountain. The cat uses ous as her drinking fountain! And she loves to drink from the water can on the deck.

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon, I am enjoying a much cooler day here finally, so great......love your sweet waterfall, must sound soothing....enjoy, Francine.

Gail said...

The sound of water is so soothing.

Linda said...

Well...aren't you both so clever!!

Cheers!
Linda :o)

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I really like your site!

Visit my blog; free stuff in nyc

Buttons Thoughts said...

That is so cute.
It is supposed to cool down and the humidity is supposed to go away soon, I do hope so I know a couple of farmers who even though enjoying not haying and having fun would love to get started and done:) Hug B