Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Basking In The Sun

 

Miggs and I got up at 6:30 am and got our morning going .  We went for our long walk this morning as it was nice and sunny with cool breezes .

When we got back and Miggs was resting I came in to get myself a coffee and saw Harley basking in the morning sun as the breeze was blowing on her from the window . So I quietly got my camera .

Spring 2013 (3 of 7)

Spring 2013 (4 of 7)

She noticed me there and stayed there for some time and actually let me take photos of her as Harley really doesn’t like her photo taken cause most of the time she takes off but I guess she was enjoying the sun and the breeze to much .

Spring 2013 (6 of 7)

                                     She put a little show on for me as she rolly polled for a bit !

Spring 2013 (5 of 7)

                Spring 2013 (7 of 7)

Then she rolled right over and fell asleep with a content look on her face as she soaked up the sun with the cool breeze blowing on her . Nap Nap Kitty !

                             Until next time , Have a good day and Thanks for popping by !

                                               Country Gal

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Harley is a cutie! I don't blame her I would have enjoyed it too!

Julie Marie said...

Oooh, Hello Kitty!... I love you sweet little Harley!... xoxo Julie Marie

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Cats really get it right, what a great way to start the day--I hope the rest of your day was nice and relaxing too!!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh pretty kitty I would love to lie in the sun too. B

Unknown said...

Oh, that looks like a great way to spend the day!
Elaine, I want to give you a special gift... You get the award for most comments left on my blog! I would love for you and Papa to enjoy a set of my handmade note cards...email me and let's get some of them off in the mail to you!
hugs and thank you for your comments!
Deb

Muffy's Marks said...

What a life that cat has!!!

Crafty Gardener said...

Harley knows the best spots for napping.