Woods Country Cove

Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Day Of Puttering And Picture’s

 

Hello all.

The weather today here at Our Country Cove has been cloudy , chilly , breezy and looking like rain but no rain has fallen so far .

Miggs and I got our walk in earlier this morning  then Papa the girls and I have been puttering for the rest of the today . Watching movies , dabbling on our computers and I went out and took some photos and practiced my depth of field and playing around with my camera .

Spring 2013 (3 of 19)

We have this bush at the end of our driveway in a garden that has been there since we moved here and I have no idea what this bush is but every spring it blooms with these beautiful heads of tiny perfect little flowers . There is a little bee on the left of the photo on the leaf that I only noticed  I captured when I loaded the photo into my computer a wonderful surprise he was !

Spring 2013 (4 of 19)

           Everything is blooming so wonderfully here and gives me so much to photograph .

Spring 2013 (9 of 19)

We have a huge patch of these Bachelor Buttons in the driveway garden that were also here when we moved in and they come back so wonderfully every year.

Spring 2013 (8 of 19)

My knock out rose bush has buds all over it just waiting to burst open and show their beauty !

Spring 2013 (12 of 19)

                                          As is Papa’s rose bush by his workshop !

Spring 2013 (17 of 19)

                      Papa’s Petunia's are also doing well . They look like they are made of  velvet !

                                        Spring 2013 (19 of 19)

Spring 2013 (13 of 19)

                 I pruned our Japanese Willows  a few weeks ago and they are flourishing with colour !

Spring 2013 (6 of 19)

We have a field beside us full of tall grasses and a small forest at the end of field . I love the way the grasses flow in the breeze and all the lovely different colours of green all blended together !

          Well that’s all for now . We would like to welcome our new followers to Our Country Cove family & friends .

                                                                  Until next time

                                                    Stay safe to all in the path of the storms

                                                                            &

                                                            Thanks for popping by !

                                                                  Country Gal

10 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

Love your photos of the beautiful flowers!! Enjoy photographing them!!

Unknown said...

Those little flowers look just like those on my bridal wreath spirea. I was inspecting them closely today too. :-)

Nancy said...

Gorgeous late spring blooms -- I believe that bush is a bridal wreath.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, looked like a perfect day for puttering around the yard....I do enjoy that too.....Love the pictures of all the pretty flowers...Happy Sunday, Francine.

Crafty Gardener said...

I agree that your first photos are bridal wreath spirea. Love the rose buds, off to check mine out. It's nice and sunny today.

Anonymous said...

Heya terrific blog! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work?
I've absolutely no knowledge of computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I just had to ask. Thank you!

Have a look at my blog post ミュウミュウ

RURAL said...

Lovely shots of the bachelors buttons...I do love them.

Jen

Michelle said...

Gorgeous flowers and I am glad to see them. Mine are not quite blooming yet!

Linda said...

I hate to disagree...
But I believe those are the blooms, of the Nine Bark shrub...
Bridal Wreath is a more downward bloom...hanging so to speak..like a bouquet...
Your other pictures are lovely..

Cheers!
Linda :o)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Your garden blooms are certainly great photo subjects, Elaine.