Woods Country Cove

Monday, December 20, 2010

A LITTLE UNDER THE WEATHER

 

Sorry I haven't posted the final chapter to my Christmas decorations.  We finished our Christmas shopping and Papa was not feeling well last week, he had a nasty sinus cold and now that he is much better I have been feeling yucky now, the start of a sore  throat achy body and have had a tuff time sleeping , just feeling yuk ! I am going to take a bit of a break  from Country Cove  to rest, get plenty of  fluids, soups, cups of tea and cuddle up with my blanket and see if I can get rid of this before Christmas day !  Hope you all have a warm  and happy week, if I am not back here before Christmas day,

                                   WE WISH YOU ALL

                                            A MERRY

cowgirl7

           FROM: OUR COUNTRY COVE

8 comments:

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Yes, rest is the ticket to getting well. Feel better soon and have a very!! Merry Christmas

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Oh Dear! take care and feel better soon!Merry Christmas

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Hi Country Gal!
I'm sure sorry to learn you're sick...not a good time to have that happen but nothing you can do about it other than what you're already doing. I hope you and hubby are feeling better soon so you can be ready for the big day. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Maura :)

Crystal said...

hope you get feeling better soon, it sucks to be sick over Christmas. But Alvin and the Chipmunks (and Alan jackson) should cheer you up :)

Patsy said...

Sorry you and papa are not feeling well.Take care and
get well soon.
Warm hugs to you both

Verde Farm said...

Hope you get well soon and are able to enjoy Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family and a happy, healthy 2011.

AnnCrago said...

...YIKES...FEEL BETTER SOON...LUV YA...KEEP WARM...AND CUDDLE BY THE WOODSTOVE....

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

:)) (( )) hugs

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope you feel better soon, Far Guy has been struggling with it about two weeks now..he went to the Doctor and got medication but it doesn't seem to be helping much. I hope you felt better for Christmas..I enjoyed all your decorations very much! :)