Woods Country Cove

Friday, December 31, 2010

A FEW CHRISTMAS PHOTOS

We had a wonderful Christmas. I am happy to say I am all better now no more cold and back in the saddle as the saying goes lol.

                             Photos of   our goofy kids lol

kids3

kids2

kids1

 Kids xmas 2010

Our kids  David, Leila  and James . We finally got a nice photo of them after they finished being the goofy funny kids that they are lol.

Everyone did well in the gift department and were all happy and surprised, I especially , Papa got me the lap top I wanted to get so that I can do my blogging outside in the summer on the patio .

DSC_0001

DSC_0005

This is Papa's gift from me. We are having this workshop built for him, for his woodworking  , he is going to be making some  changes to the style to the way Papa wants it to look.

 

wagler-mini-barns-006_6_1

                      All in all it was a great Christmas ! 

6 comments:

Verde Farm said...

What a great bunch of kids and a happy family. LOVE your laptop--love the color and matching mouse. Papa’s workshop is wonderful. Looks like a great holiday for sure. Happy New Year!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Very cool gifts ! looks like a wonderful Christmas , Happy New Year

Patsy said...

Looks like the fun has begin.
Happy New Year!
I am looking forward to all our blogging visits in 2011.

Gail said...

Wow, you hit the jack pot!

Looks like a wonderfully fun family to have around.

Happy New Year.

Crystal said...

OOOhh cant go wrong with a pink laptop!!

Sounds like a fun time was had.

Happy New Years!!

Faye Henry said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ELAINE.. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND YOURS IN THE NEW YEAR..
GOOD LOOKING FAMILY....
HUGS