Woods Country Cove

Saturday, December 4, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS

I just love these Christmas cards with hand painted scenes , they are so beautiful ! I search through the internet and save them in my folder just cause they are soo nice , Here are just a few that I have collected.

christmas-art-03

Christmas-Nature-09wallpaperl-594657

christmas-scene-church

Country Christmas cows with sleigh

file_9_5

                              I have so many of them !

                            

                        Have a happy and warm weekend !

3 comments:

Verde Farm said...

I LOVE them!!! My favorite is the last one of course but they are all wonderful. Thanks for sharing :)
Amy

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Very sweet Christmas cards :)

Crystal said...

those are so pretty, look like they are old fashioned too.