Woods Country Cove

Monday, December 13, 2010

CHRISTMAS STORY'S AND MOVIES

My favourite Christmas story book  is The Night Before Christmas .

030796003X.01.LZZZZZZZ

          My favourite Christmas movies are Charles Dickens  A Christmas Carol the original is my favourite but I like the  remakes as well and  Tom Hanks Polar Express.

518TKDMGSXL  Leslie_Harter_nude

My favourite cartoon movie is How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

How the grinch stole Christmas

What are your favourite Christmas story books and  movies !

2 comments:

Patsy said...

I like the Polar Express
It's a wonderful life
and Fannie Flagg's A Redbird Christmas
But every year I watch all of the Christmas movies.

Verde Farm said...

Oh what great picks. I love the Polar Express Book. I’ve been buying that for kid’s Christmas gifts for about 20 years. My favorite Christmas movie--It’s a Wonderful Life and The Year Without a Santa Claus. I’ve never met a Christmas movie I didn’t like though :)