Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Early Morning Moon

 

Woke early this morning and looked out the window as I do every morning and saw this  pretty moon shining , So I had to take photos . DECEMBER 2014 (2 of 8)-2

DECEMBER 2014 (3 of 8)-2

The air is damp and mild this morning temps are 2°C  and we had a bit of rain over night and possible rain for the day .  I then went and made Miggs her breakfast and a cuppa tea for me and went back to see the moon again as the morning was getting lighter out  and the moon was sinking to the western horizon .

DECEMBER 2014 (8 of 8)-2

DECEMBER 2014 (7 of 8)-2

The sun , moon and weather are all part of my fascination  love and  passion with nature and photography .

                   Well looks good out there to me no rain yet but no sun either that’s ok the temps are warm so off Miggs and I go for our walk .

                                                                         Until next time

                                                                            Country Gal

9 comments:

Linda Kay said...

I noticed yesterday that we had a full moon when I took the pups out at 6:30. Nice shots. Hope you and Miggs had a good walk.

Pamela Gordon said...

Great moon shots! We're waiting for a nasty nor'easter to arrive tonight and tomorrow so the temperatures will be warming up some too. I can certainly feel it in my bones. LOL Have a great day!

Barbara Rogers said...

Good looking old moon...I agree about the passions for nature's beauty.

TexWisGirl said...

pretty shots.

The Furry Gnome said...

Thanks for visiting Country Gal. I've been following your K&E Photography blog for some time now. I think I figured out once you must live someplace near Tillsonburg - probably near Vienna. I grew up in Woodstock. Anyway, I had open heart surgery to repair a valve 5 weeks ago yesterday, so I'm really pleased with my recover!

Amy at love made my home said...

The moon has been wonderful here the last few nights, your pictures capture it beautifully! xx

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous perspective on our celestial neighbour!

NanaNor's said...

Christmas greetings to you. I always love your photos, but I really love your header-so Christmasy.
Stay warm! Big wags to Miggs as well.
Hugs, Noreen

Michelle said...

Beautiful moon shots.