Woods Country Cove

Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day Sunshine

 

Hope every one had a wonderful Christmas . I know we did lol !

Well we have sunshine and mild temps for this boxing day . Miggs and I were out walking and then had a game of ball . I cant believe how nice it is out after all the gloomy rainy windy days finally we have sunshine . Still very green here  and not a sign of snow in the forecast as of this or next week  either  but lots of sunshine is in store !

DECEMBER 2014 (1 of 16)

DECEMBER 2014 (8 of 16)

DECEMBER 2014 (9 of 16)

                                                                             It is like spring out there !!!!

DECEMBER 2014 (15 of 16)

DECEMBER 2014 (12 of 16)

       We are enjoying having Papa home for the holidays , he doesn’t have to go back to work till the 5th of January so lots of puttering going on lol  , I cant believe another  new year is approaching  WOW ! time fly’s doesn’t it ?

                                                              Until next time have a good weekend !

                                                                     Country Gal

10 comments:

sweetbriardreams said...

It has been springlike here too, apart from this evening when I took my Coco for a walk... freezing!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Papa will enjoy his holidays (I go back on the 6th so I am going t enjoy every moment!). Take care xx

William Kendall said...

Yesterday we had a lot of wind on hand here. The temps will drop sooner or later.

Miggs looks deliriously happy!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking if this weather keeps up the grass will need cutting!!!! Nice to have extra time off for Papa, hope you are recovered from your dental experience.

TexWisGirl said...

you're greener than we are in texas! :) enjoy!

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Lovely photos! It feels more like spring these days than winter. It's been so mile, and it looks so green that I expect some flowers to spring up from the garden!

Anvilcloud said...

We are also almost snow-less, except for a few remainders here and there. This is highly unusual for the Ottawa Valley. We've been here ten years, and this is a first.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Now that most of the festivities are over, I'm relaxing with my morning coffee and visiting around blogland.
It is like spring outside, isn't it? 37F at 7:30 this morning when I walked our dog.
Best wishes for 2015.

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope you had a happy Christmas! xx

DeniseinVA said...

I am happy to hear you had some milder temperatures. They seem to be getting the bad weather in the UK right now. I was out at the store on Boxing Day and I got away with just wearing a cardigan. Amazing for this time of year. Happy New Year to you all :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

So this green stuff I have to say I am not a fan:) Hug B