Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snow, Snow, Snow

 

Well I wanted snow and Holly Molly we have it now ! It started snowing yesterday afternoon at 2 pm and is still snowing a lot and hasn’t let up yet.

                                     These photos are from yesterday as it started !

DSC_2668

DSC_2669

     It is to the point now where you can barely see the trees with all the snow that's falling !

I guess now we are back to being the great white north eh !

  These are todays photos in the morning it has been snowing all night  ! It has been snowing so hard I cant get a photo of the back yard

DSC_2673DSC_2675  Pretty deep considering we had a dusting as of noon yesterday ! Must be about a foot deep now !

It hasn't let up yet and its 8 am so needless to say I think we are in it for good now !

              Now I can get out there when it stops snowing so hard and get winter photos WOOHOO !

                           Until next time Hope you all have a great day !

                                          Country Gal

8 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

Happy photography.... save some energy for shoveling!!!

Lois Evensen said...

Wow, you really do have snow! We have some here, but nothing like that! Nice images. :)

DeniseinVA said...

Had to come over and see your snow. You know, the other day when I was at the store, I saw a few itsy bitsy snow flakes but nothing came of it. Looking forward to seeing your snow photos.

Pat said...

Somehow that first big snowstorm is SO exciting, isn't it? As long as you don't have to drive in it! Love that photo of all those big snowflakes coming down!

Dar said...

You sure are getting 'flaked.' What a pile of diamonds. I love a good
'White-Out,' don't you? Your snow looks like it's time to get the gators on and go snow-shoeing. Have a great time capturing the perfect winter scene.
BlessYourHeart

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm so jealous of snow! I'm so ready to have a good snow day at home with my perfect snow day food...Enjoy your day, I'll look forward to your pictures as I live vicariously through you! :-)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks like lots of winter pics coming your way

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Such pretty flakes coming down. Lovely photos.