Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Star Subject

                                      MIGGY MARATHON !

Yesterday was a mild day but a bit gloomy . Miggy and I went for our walk and played in the back yard well she played I photographed. 

I tried a different setting on my camera for Miggy’s photos , I used to use sport but I find I prefer this setting. I set my shutter speed up to 1/1600 and turned down my F stop to 4.5  and kept my other setting on continuous with all these set like this I was able to get better stop motion photos as the shutter speed is twice as fast. This is thanks to Papa’s suggestion . I am still learning my camera and all it and I can do !

DSC_3508

  Not only did these camera settings stop her in motion better it also captured the snow flying from her playing !           

DSC_3510

                                            Click on photos to enlarge if you please !

DSC_3536

DSC_3543

DSC_3518

DSC_3555

                                     Miggy loves to shake shake her rope ball !

DSC_3587

                                                        My shaggy DA !

DSC_3591

I took about 113 photos of Miggy yesterday, she is just so fun to photograph and loves to show off for the camera !

          It is a rainy mild day today so Miggy and I are just  relaxing in doors !

          Continuation of My Star Subject – Miggy Marathon tomorrow !

                       Until next time , hope you all have a great day !

                            Country Gal

8 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Oh I wish Sophie loved the camera. It is so hard to get good pics of her because she won't look at it. That Miggy sure looks like she was having fun in that snow.
Have you seen the Puggs(boots) for dogs. Instead of Uggs for humans, the puggs are for dogs. I was going to get Sophie the matching coat and puggs the other day, and hubby told me I had better not bring boots home for her to wear, lol. They were so cute. They were brown suede, with off white furr, same as the coat. Miggy needs her some in all that snow.

MTWaggin said...

Great photos and I'm going to try those settings too. I can't seem to ever get the motion shots as well as the stills. You have a great model there!

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

She is just the cutest subject EVER!

Gone Country said...

Miggy's such a great model! I like the results of your new camera settings! Great photos!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Can't help but smile when I see her!

Pat said...

She is such a sweetie! I love that photo of the snow flying as she's swinging her toy!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Elaine, wonder who was having more fun, you or Miggy. The sunrise shots from a previous posts were lovely too and glad I was comfortably in bed and nice and warm.

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is a great model! :)