Woods Country Cove

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mild Days

 

The weather is so mild  6°C or 43°F with sun and cloud , most of the snow is gone it feels like spring . Even poor old Mr Snowman is melting away !

This morning Papa and I went grocery shopping . We usually put Miggy in her cage as she suffers from separation anxiety and takes us leaving out on our things , well we put her cage up with the door of it open and let her roam the house . I expected to come home to a mess , it wasn't as bad as I thought, she took a few things but never chewed them up  like she used to !   So that was good for us and her , we are slowly trying to get her to realize that Mama & Papa will always come home !

DSC_3052

                                  I think she was eating the snow off of Mr Snowman !

                                          I took these photos through the window .

DSC_3053

              Notice how he has one arm now lol  ! I am sure the other one will  be removed  or fall off as  he melts . Poor Mr Snow man is even less now !

                         Until next time hope you all have a great day !

                                                          Country Gal

7 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Such cute pics of Miggy, and I love your new header!... xoxo Julie Marie

Lorilee said...

I'm glad that Miggy is more secure when you have to leave. It is usually mild here in South Texas. Currently it is sunny and 72 degrees F.
Blessings,
Lorilee

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Easy come easy go on that snowfall, huh? :-) As long as that's the only man she ever bites, I guess it's okay!

Glad things were okay when you got home! I know how challenging separation anxiety can be for dog and owner!

I hope your weekend continues to go well!!

Faye Henry said...

What a sweet dog she is..
We are having mild temps, too..

Muffy's Marks said...

Enjoy the spring like weather, I'm sure it won't last.

Saun said...

That is hilarious cute pics.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

too funny ! she looks like a girl on a mission!