Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Coming Along Nicely

Hello

Happy May 😃

Things have been coming along here well with Miggs .

I would like to thank all those who wished Miggs well and for a speedy recovery .  

 Miggs is getting her stitches out on Friday and all has healed very well and she has bounced back soo well as she always has after all the surgery's she has had in the past   , so soon she will be back to frolicking and rolling in the grass laying outside and going for walks and as the weather gets warmer going to her favorite place a 5 min drive down the road from us the dog beach . But today she is not happy as she is a bit sad and wants to be out side as the weather has warmed up and is cloudy with sunny periods. I feel bad for her as to her she feels great and doesn't  really understand why not yet other than to do her business supervised  but I think today I will make an exception and we both can stay out a bit longer each time just cause the weather is that much nicer to .



We have a few more spring birds returning , flowers trees and bushes budding and gardens filling with green and blooming flowers and we had out first grass cutting last weekend and will definitely  have to do that this weekend as well lots of rain makes for lovely thick green grass lol !.

Our Oriels just arrived this morning and was happy to be at their feeders that I had out and ready for them as they have a long journey .

I saw a male and female at first but now there are three males and two females so far .



I also have the hummer feeders out and ready as they will be arriving soon to , hey buddy wrong feeder lol !


                              This guy figured he would check out the chiminea lol

                     Then I caught a glimpse of this little bunny , we have many about .


             Little bunny you better not be eating my flowers you cheeky thing lol !


Our youngest son James and his partner are coming down this weekend for a visit and we will be celebrating his  24th birthday  over the weekend with us but his birthday isn't till next Tuesday May 7th so it is an early celebration . The weekend weather is to be wonderful sunny  summer like temps WOOHOO !


I hope all the flooding that's been happening in the north east of Ontario and in the east coast of Canada subsides and all are safe and can some what start to get back to normal . My prayers and thoughts go out to all of you .

                                                                Until next time


                        Country Gal

                                                         


5 comments:

William Kendall said...

The orioles don't seem to come this far north.

I keep hoping for dry weather, but apparently we're in for more rain overnight, just when we really don't need it. One of the bridges crossing the Ottawa River in the city has been closed for the duration.

Linda said...

Good to hear Miggs is recovering nicely. We are back in Ontario after visiting family in BC. Got the feeders filled today so the birds should be back in a day or two. Lucky you having the orioles back. I’ll fill the hummer and oriole feeders tomorrow in preparation for their return,

Anvilcloud said...

Love the orioles. Not sure that I have ever seen one. I commiserate with Miggs as I will also be in stitches come tomorrow.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Really glad Miggs is well on the mend and I love the birds and rabbit and flowers

Henny Penny said...

I feel terrible that I am just now reading that Miggs had surgery. Bless her heart. I sure hope she is well soon and gets to run and play outside all day! She is such a cutie pie. Don't remember if I told you, but I sent Migg's picture to my daughter Andee and she said, oh mom, you're right. She is one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen. Will you give her a hug for me?