Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Still Battling This Cold

 

Just a small post as  I am still battling this rotten sinus cold  as it comes and goes and seems to shift from side to side . I manage to get out and go for walks with my Miggs which  helps make me feel a bit better to get in some of that fresh air  .

   The air has been switching  from cold to mild here and it is  damp as the land is warming up and the sun is shining I noticed our snow is starting to melt more now .

February 2016 (32 of 46)

                Miggs likes this mild weather as she can have the best of both worlds  snow and sunshine  lol !

February 2016 (32 of 32)

The birdies have been feasting at the feeders as I have had to fill them up every day and they are keeping the yard busy and giving me lots of joy watching them !

February 2016 (11 of 46)

                                                          The sun now rises earlier and sets later and I am loving it .

February 2016 (36 of 46)

February 2016 (12 of 19)

Yeah know I have noticed I seem to take the same types of photos each season lol I guess I just love the look year after year lol .

Well that's me for now  my eyes are watering and it is getting hard to see my key board let alone type lol so I will be off now .   Hope this cold goes away soon  . Spring will here soon and I am keeping an eye out for my favorite spring and song bird .

                                                                                             The Robin

                                                   MARCH 2015 (12 of 14)

                                                                                     Until next time .

                                      Country Gal

15 comments:

Linda said...

Hope that cold leaves you soon. We got 22.4 cm of snow yesterday so spent time this morning clearing it away from driveway and deck and paths. The temperature is rising to above 0 Celsius so it is getting very wet on the roads with the melting. Got my site rescued from the hacker now just have to fix what they destroyed. But it is a good chance to clear out stuff and start fresh in some areas. It was just a mild hack, thank goodness. Hopefully it doesn't happen again but Wordpress is known for being hacked. Fell better soon.

Gail said...

Love your pitcher and your pictures.

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

Beautiful photos. I love Miggs, she's a cutie! Your goldfinches look like their Spring yellow is coming out. Ours really haven't started changing yet, probably because we're farther north. They're so beautiful once they're that bright yellow. Have a great evening, Kelly.

William Kendall said...

I'm also noticing the longer days now.

We got slammed by half a metre of snow yesterday!

The Furry Gnome said...

Hope you're better soon!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you feel better soon. I had that sinsus crud at Christmas and it took about two weeks for me to feel better:)

Crystal said...

So weird to see snow at your place when its so nice here, usually the other way around, at least it was nice enough you could still get a walk in

sweetbriardreams said...

Yuk! After having a similar virus I know exactly how you feel. Keep on drinking those hot toddies and wrap up warm, it will soon be over xx

Primitive Stars said...

Oh poor you...mild here today finally, hope Spring is coming soon.Blessings Francine.

Rosella said...

Hope you feel better real soon!!! Thanks for stopping by on my post today. I smiled at your comment about taking pictures of the same scenes each season - I do the very same thing. Some things just never get old! Take care ... lemon and honey sometimes helps!

Linda said...

Sending get well wishes...I had that darn sinusitis last year....horrible!
Take care...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Julie said...

New follower from the UK.. hope you soon feel better :o)

zAzA said...

Yuk . a sinus cold. So so painful :-(
Finally dug out of the 50 cm of snow ---- WHAT???? ---- Yup 50
Take care of yourself ... Lots of toddies and curling up.

DeniseinVA said...

This is a great post and always love your photos. Sorry to hear you've still got the nasty cold and hope it starts clearing up real soon.

Anvilcloud said...

You sure seem to be having health issues. Hope it clears up soon.