Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Splendid !!

 

The weather that is . Yesterday Miggs and I went for a nice long walk first thing in the morning all I wore was a light jacket then buy mid morning   it had warmed up a lot the sun had been shining so wonderfully and there wasn’t a cloud in sight a beautiful clear blue sky  !. I was out all day again with no coat  with my Ruby  red wagon,  raking , trimming and tidying up my gardens  doing a bit here and a bit there , oh how I am soo happy to get out there in the gardens again . I saw a few butterfly’s fluttering about  . The temps reached a warm 22C or 71F and the breeze was warm as well just perfect for gardening !

I was to busy in the gardens yesterday to take photos so I will share some more from the weekend !

APRIL 2015 (4 of 35)

I love this little Ruby red wagon she can haul just about anything  , We had a nice campfire going whilst we were busy . I love the smell of wood smoke out doors in the fresh air !

APRIL 2015 (9 of 35)

APRIL 2015 (1 of 35)

                                         Papa did the last final touches to his work on the van , the oil change .               

APRIL 2015 (15 of 35)

                                                         All done took her for a test drive and all is good !

After Papa was done the van he sat for a bit by the fire  on his way past over to his dads  they live next door lol to return a few things he borrowed .

APRIL 2015 (17 of 35)

 

APRIL 2015 (8 of 35)

              I put my bird bath fountain out on Sunday and the birdies have been having baths and playing in the water !

                                Then Papa got his sheds all tidied and organized .Oh and he brought the chiminea  out to that is to the far right in front in the photo  ! I love the chiminea .

APRIL 2015 (22 of 35)

APRIL 2015 (7 of 35)

Miggs is loving this weather and warm sun shine ! She loves to lay out in the sun and catch some rays lol !

After yesterday’s gardening clean up buy about 5pm the clouds rolled in and we had rain for a few hours and the Robins were having fun in the rain  but then at 7:30pm it all cleared up and a pretty sun set was on display !

APRIL 2015 (28 of 35)                                          I love the smell of the air and land after a nice rain ! So fresh.

APRIL 2015 (31 of 35)

So that is what’s been going on here gardening clean up  , tidying the yard , getting summer  things out bit by bit like my butterfly chimes so nice to hear them again and just enjoying the splendid  warmer sunny weather as much as I can !

          I will be putting up the Hummers and Oriole’s  feeders today in hopes they show up in the next few days !

                                                               Until next time , Have a great day !

                                                               Country Gal

10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

It is great to have the beautiful weather and enjoy the great outdoors..I love the smell of a wood fire..And I love your cute bird bath fountain.. And of course as always your Miggs is adorable.. I love the gorgeous sunset..Have a happy day!

Barbara Rogers said...

You've got spring energy...lovely photos!

Pamela Gordon said...

Lots of signs of spring there Elaine. We can't get any 'summer' stuff out yet as it's too wet and still snow in the backyard. Our fire pit is now visible though and the garden has melted off but there is still snow all around it. It's going fast though. Have a great day!

William Kendall said...

That fountain's cute. The wagon is going to get lots of use.

Linda Kay said...

Thanks for sharing your signs of spring with us today. Miggs looks lovely as usual!

Amy at love made my home said...

Wow, that sunset is stunning isn't it!!! It is so great to spend days outside again isn't it. xx

Linda said...

Great pics Elaine!
Guess I better take some oranges to the cottage for the Orioles!
Enjoy your week...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Michelle said...

Glad to see you are enjoying your spring!

The Furry Gnome said...

The spring chores are always fun; just so nice to outside doing something!

Gill - That British Woman said...

Finally Spring is here.....I hope to get out and about over the next few days as well. The rain did everything a power of good.