Woods Country Cove

Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Morning Of Beauty

 

First ,  I would like to thank all of you wonderful blogger friends for your comments to yesterdays post you are all so awesome !!

 

The weather has been amazing this October and we have been soaking up as much of it as we can . Miggs and I have been taking long walks every morning and enjoying the sights and sounds of  the nature  that we are so lucky to have here in our valley !

This morning was beautiful , lots of birdies flying around chit chatting , squawking and enjoying the  bright sunny  warm morning .  I have been hearing the blue birds still but could not see them till I spotted them playing on the wire as I looked out my living room window .

Fall 2013 (2 of 49)

Fall 2013 (3 of 49)

I am amazed they are still here but am loving it at the same time . The Robins are also still here and have been singing and chatting away to !

Fall 2013 (11 of 49)

Lots to see and hear  in our valley and back yard , I often wonder around  with camera in hand looking for things to photograph and I am never disappointed that’s for sure !

Fall 2013 (16 of 49)

Miggs loves this weather to and running through the leaves !

Fall 2013 (32 of 49)

I cant believe these guys are still hanging about either , he was soaking up warmth from the sun !

Fall 2013 (39 of 49)

The colours are beautiful in the valley but not all have quite changed , yet others have all fallen to the ground .

Fall 2013 (43 of 49)

Ah … fungi always a treat to photograph with its many textures and shapes as it clings to the side of the tree !

Fall 2013 (46 of 49)

Then there are clouds , I love clouds to , so big and fluffy and floating through a brilliant blue sky .

Fall 2013 (49 of 49)

Well that was our morning of beauty , now the clouds have darkened and mother nature is about let loose the rains on our valley !

                                               Until next time …  have a snap happy day !

                                                        Country Gal

12 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

How lucky are you to still have the Blue Birds, I love them so......That fungi is so neat, amazes me it grows like that......October is one of my favourite months , so beautiful...See Miggs run, so cute, Blessings Francine.

TexWisGirl said...

a beautiful day here, too. miggs is cute and happy.

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely day after yesterday's rain, a bit cooler but that is to be expected. Love the fungi photos. The clouds have been fascinating to watch today.

Julie Marie said...

Just beautiful!... love your sights and sounds of Nature... we still have some dragonflies too... trying to stay warm... xoxo Julie Marie

Jane and Chris said...

Lovely shots of a lovely day! We have a few colours hanging on, but lots of bare branches too (sad face).
Jane x

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh a snap happy day I love it:) B

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Beautiful images! The one of the clouds is stunning. Very dramatic! You are so lucky to have those bluebirds. I have never seen one, believe it or not. I wish they'd stop by because they are a gardener's best friend; so beneficial. They are voracious consumers of insects, and they can quickly get rid of pesky insects in the garden.

This month has been spectacular. We are so fortunate.

Muffy's Marks said...

Lucky you that your fall is lingering. Its cold and rainy here, with some snow predicted for the weekend. Uggggggggg

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm catching up and read your last post about 'The Blogging World' and I totally agree and understand what you are saying--I've felt that same way many times, and thought those same things. I've enjoyed your blog, and getting that peak into your daily life, your photos inspire me to want to take better pictures, and see my world a bit differently, and even though I'm not able to stop by as much as I'd like, I'd miss your blog if you weren't around!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

HI I wrote a comment but I don't know if it published as blogger is playing up a bit today for me. Anyhow, love the birds and fungi you found. The cloud is stunning against the blue sky and of course Miggs is marvelleous.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I'm behind in reading posts, part of the reason being the new OS on my iPad is not working well with Bloglovin but hopefully I'll sort it out.
After reading your previous post, it must be the time of year throwing many of us into a blogging funk and having second thoughts - about everything!
I was just thinking this morning when walking the dog how nice it is to hear the robins, they make you think it is spring, they're so verbal.
I enjoyed the photos shared today and have a fascination with fungi myself.
Have a good weekend.
Judith

Gail said...

As always...beautiful!