Woods Country Cove

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Already

 

It is still raining here and getting that icy cold feeling in the air now . I smell snow in the air .

I went around and changed all my calendars this morning .  This calendar  holder I have in my kitchen is my favourite . I just love these country calendars with their beautiful  prints . I like to keep some of the prints and frame them .

DSC_5107

These prints remind me of when I was a kid on our farm playing in the winter and always having our cows watch us !

DSC_5110

         I think today I will bake some muffins and start sorting out our winter coats , hats , gloves and scarves  , I know that white stuff  is on it’s way !

                                      Until next time hope you all have a good day !

                                    Country Gal

7 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

That's lovely! Beautiful print! And can you believe it's November already?

Jane and Chris said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but we have wet flurries in our forecast for tomorrow.
Jane x

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love that calender. I do hope the white stuff holds off for awhile I am NOT ready:) B

Primitive Stars said...

Hello.....love the new Header picture and your calendar picture......love cows.....Blessings Francine.

Crystal said...

Wish all the cows they put on calendars where not milk cows. I love the header photo, so pretty!

RURAL said...

Yes, November has come upon us quickly..soon it will be Christmas, and then again SPRING!

Jen

Cheyenne said...

That print is so LOVELY! Robert Duncan? Maybe? I love these kind of calendar's too---keep them in my kitchen and love to unfold a new picture each month!