Woods Country Cove

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Frosty Sunny Morning

 

It is beautiful out this morning . As the sun was rising I went out in my PJ’S  of course to take photos of the frost  before it all melted. The moon was still up and the temp was just at freezing  and clear . I could see a little bit of my breath and feel the fresh chill in the air the sounds of  the birds  all around me as I take my photos ! The crisp crunch sound of the frost beneath my rubber boots , the calm of the morning as it gets brighter and brighter with the orange sunrise .

 DSC_5116

                 I walked over to the field beside us that has tall dried grasses and golden rod .

DSC_5128

                                       The frost clung so pretty to the dried golden rod !

DSC_5130

DSC_5136

DSC_5131

                      I just love the frost Chrystal's and how they form to everything !

DSC_5147

                                                          Outlined with frost !

DSC_5154

                         Our fire pit grate with one lonely leaf on it caught in  a frosty mass !

DSC_5157

                                              And of course   Miggy laying on the frosty grass .

  We finally have sunshine after a week of gloom and rain ! It is to be sunny for most of the week , I don't mind  the cold as long as there’s sunshine  !

                    Until next time hope you all have a wonderful sunny shiny day !

                                          Country Gal

14 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Beautiful pics! I love your frosty photos.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning.....beautiful frosty pictures......we have been cloudy all week long, need some sun......Thanks for sharing.....woke up to a dusting of snow this morning....Blessings Francine.

Jane and Chris said...

Apart from Miggy,my favourite shot is the leaf on the fire grate...gorgeous.
Jane x

Crafty Gardener said...

Lovely, frost morning photos. It was cold here, down to 0 Celsius but no frost.

Gail said...

I love your frosty shots!

Homesteading and Gardening said...

WOW Those pictures are breathtaking!!!! Lovelovelove!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Such beautiful pictures, like little diamonds shining on every surface.
Sweet.
~Jo

Cheyenne said...

so...I'm not the only one who has wandered in their jammies (with my muck boots on to top things off...) and taken photos in the yard!

Love your pictures! Yes, the frost is so pretty!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I do love a frosty morning and I love your pictures too!

I hope you've had a good weekend!

RURAL said...

Stunning, and how beautiful to see. We have yet to get any frost, if that's believable.

Jen

Buttons Thoughts said...

In your PJ's just like me awesome shots so worth it. Love living in the country. B

Unknown said...

LOVE these pictures! If I can make myself go out in the cold I love shots of frost! So beautiful!

tlcukjourney said...

I absolutely adore your photos!

Rose, Happy Home Decorating said...

oh my gosh, it is already frosting where you are! i feel summer is just barely over...

beautiful photos!

thank you for linking it up at http://www.finecraftguild.com . A new party opens tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you again then!