Woods Country Cove

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Spot light !

 

A small post  today.

DSC_4787

                                                                  Sunrise over the valley !

Finally we have sunshine , a bit chilly but it’s sunny . Papa and I are finishing up our yard clean up today and after we will have the camp fire going MMM !  the smell of camp fire in the chilly fresh air lovely .

                                   Until next time hope you have a sun shiny  day !

                                                  Country Gal

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning...my favorite time of day...sunrise...the beauty. Also one of my favorite smells...woodsmoke...love it!!! Blessings Francine.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh that does sound lovely and I enjoyed this pretty photo. Happy Sunday!

Crystal said...

mmm I love camp fires!!! You gonna roast marshmallows?

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine ..well the day is just about over and I hope it was a great one !!
That is one gorgeous sunrise! We got sun today to!!
Grace

Gail said...

That should brighten any one's day. Gorgeous.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Gorgeous sunrise! Love the light you captured.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

A great picture, and what a lovely way to start your day! I hope its been an enjoyable one!!