Woods Country Cove

Love Of Nature, Photography, Gardening And Country Valley Living

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rain & More Rain

 

It has been raining non stop here since yesterday morning , thankfully it isn't snow or we would be buried !

                                  Rainy days  at Country Cove !DSC_5101

DSC_5102

                                         Miggy doesn't like rainy days she gets soo bored !

DSC_5104

                         Harley , well Harley does the same as she always does lays around and sleeps !

DSC_5105

Papa and I are puttering . I still in my Jammies .  I am learning more of the program Light room that I have and all it can do  in it . I store all my photos in Light room . I catalogue my photos in it and can have them all arranged and put them in categories  so they are easy to find . It is like photo shop which I also have but  one program at a time though I am not very program savy yet lol . Papa knows both programs and is teaching me all he knows which is a lot !

                                           Until next time  hope you have a good day !

                                                         Country Gal

7 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Rainy here, too, but we have plenty to do inside. :) We're packing to go South again next week.

A Minnesota Homestead said...

Gorgeous photos!!

Patsy said...

We got some rain then cold weather.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

We have been waiting for that rain since yesterday ! The garden can really use it .. yes! rainy days are for pj's and figuring out things on the computer ! haha
Joy : )

Far Side of Fifty said...

At least it is not snow! Miggy looks so pretty:)

Crystal said...

I try to stay in my jammies too when the weather is yucky, but sounds like for a couple weeks after today we are gonna be above freezing again :))))

Hibiscus House said...

I so enjoyed this and all of your posts!