Woods Country Cove

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Misty AKA Miggy

 

 

Three years ago  we brought this fuzzy little girl home with us from a dairy farm . She was one of 8 brothers and sisters and was the cutest one and she sat under my chair whilst  there and leaned into my leg , looked up at me with those still teddy bear eyes with a blue huge in them  and that was it  we fell in love . The blue huge she has in her eyes gave her the name Misty , Miggy is a nick name she really likes .   She cuddled in a blanket on my chest and snuggled her nose on my shoulder and into my neck on our way to her forever home with us .

 MISTY 065

This bed now is way to small for her ! But then it was way to big for her . Isn't she soo cute ?

108

                               All though quite tattered she still has this toy today !

067

                       And still loves to bug her sister  and now vice versa !

001

                       Also Miggy still loves to sleep upside down !

DSC_0898

The wonderful thing is she hasn't changed a bit in her character very loving and always happy to see others and friendly to all  . She still loves to sleep upside down , still leans on you , loves to play with her toys , cuddles up with us , loves to get belly rubs and to be mauled by the kids and us and loves to go for walks and car rides  .

                       You are our sunshine  Miggy   Happy Birthday  we love you !

                                            Now get out of Mama’s garden lol !

                                                   Country Gal

13 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Oh my goodness, you just described Sophie perfectly! I have always said these two favor in a way. Happy, happy birthday, Miggy girl!

Gone Country said...

Happy Birthday Miggy! You're such a cutie pie!

Wendy S. said...

Happy doggy day to you Miggy. I hope it's full of treats, teasing from you sister and lots of snuggles.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆.
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★.
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY MIGGY!!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆.
What a cute, cute puppy she was, I can certainly understand why you fell in love with her!! I wish you all many, many happy and healthy years together!! Give her a birthday cookie from all of us! :-)

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine...I would like to wish Your "Previous Puppy Miggy" ♥ A very ~~~~Happy Birthday~~~~ she sure has a wonderful home !!
Grace

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to Miggy!! Those puppy pics are so adorable.

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to Miggy!! Those puppy pics are so adorable.

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Pets are so wonderful. I can't imagine my life without one. Miggy is a beauty.

Muffy's Marks said...

I just have to tell you... I think I love Miggy almost as much as you do. She has the cutest expressions, and those eyes. Happy Birthday, I hope Mama & Papa take you to Dairy Queen for ice cream.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Happy Birthday ! What a cute pup, she was and is !

Maeflower said...

Miggy is sooo cute today and as a puppy! Happy Birthday Miggy!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Miggy and you all are lucky to have "found" eah other. Belated wishes to the birthday girl.

Gail said...

Beautiful young and less young. Happy Birthday, pretty girl.