Woods Country Cove

Love Of Nature, Photography, Gardening And Country Valley Living

Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Moon

 

Last evening  the sky was so clear  and the moon appeared from behind the tree with a big beautiful glow that reflect from it for miles .

I had to take a few photos , it looked so  tranquil yet eerie !

DSC_1051

DSC_1063

DSC_1057

              The eve was still and quiet with the odd cricket echoing  !

                                   Not my best photos but they turned out ok !

                                       Until next time hope you have a good day !

                                              Country Gal

10 comments:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

I had your moon over here too, just did not want to venture out or open the window for all the misquitos flying about. I see you braved the night to capture GOD's "Night Light". Beautiful capture!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Can you believe it's August already. Gorgeous photos of the summer moon.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What great shots!! I looked at the moon last evening too, and just knew I should have taken pictures, and your photos are why!!

Enjoy your day!!

Kay said...

Beautiful

A Brit in Tennessee said...

The moon was so bright, I could see everything plainly outside, at three in the morning !
Wonderful shots of your full moon, and we have another "Blue Moon" to come at the end of the month :)
~Jo

Stephane said...

And I didn't think to take pictures of that moon. Yours turned out awesome.

Mamabug said...

How beautiful! I wish I had thought to get photos last night.

Denise said...

These photos are great, I wish I could get a decent moon shot like them. Your header photo with Miggy, have I told you how much I love your sweet dog?

fernvalley01 said...

Such great shots!

Muffy's Marks said...

I wanted to go out and get some shots last night over the lake, but about 8:30 everything started clouding over. grrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe tonight!