Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GLOOMY ,YUK, BLAA

The weather today is chilly cloudy rainy gloomy and just plain yuk ! It doesn't help that I feel yucky today my self, just not a happy camper. Didn’t get much sleep at all last night, woke with the feeling of knots in my tummy and my legs were aching cause I have Restless leg syndrome  and some times it hurts lots but my tummy was worse almost an ill feeling. So I came down to the living room at 2:30 am took some meds I have for my legs and just sat on the couch with my blanket  and thought about things till I fell a sleep at about 4 am and was up at 6 am to see Papa off to work. There are just times I feel really down and out and it affects my entire body, But hey like everything else  I’ll get over it ! some times ya just have no choice but to! Like it or not !

But I do have photos of my Miggy after a squirrel, these make me smile !

DSC_0014

                                              As she is slowly sneaking up !

DSC_0015

                                                        A little closer !

DSC_0016

                                                                   I can see you !

DSC_0017

                                                       I still see you Squirrel !

DSC_0020

                                WOOF ! GRRRRR ! There you are !

DSC_0021

                                                  Hey were ya go now !

DSC_0022

                                           Hey  what's that there in the grass !

DSC_0053

                    Some times she acts as if she has ADHD ! Guess the squirrel got boring !

                                 Artificial_Flower_BushCOUNTRY GALArtificial_Flower_Bush

4 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi sweet little Miggy!... we are so happy you and running and searching for squirrels now!... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy PS LOVE your beautiful Woodpecker on your header!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Hope you get some nicer weather,and get feeling better ,meanewhile glad you have your sweet Miggy to make you smile

Gail said...

Good to see Miggy running again.

Muffy's Marks said...

Its funny how the weather can influence attitudes. We had that gloomy stuff for about a week. Yesterday was sunny, and wow did I get the stuff done. Hoping for sunny days for you to. Go Miggy Go.