Woods Country Cove

Friday, November 15, 2019

Finding Beauty In The Dull Of The Cold


 Well lets start off  with the weather as we Canadians have to always be prepared for changing weather and it is usually the most talked about subject  lol .

It has been cold, snowy, damp and gloomy with the odd pop of sunshine but on the + side we will be getting warmer temps arriving as of Sunday for a few days all above freezing and some well needed sunshine  , I feel we will be having weather that's  constantly swapping from cold to warm I just hope it doesn't cause flooding in the area again  like it did last year  .

I really am not a fan of the cold snowy damp weather but there are times I can find some of it's beauty under all the white .


                                       
                                            I also can find beauty with in doors as well .


   
                  And on certain nights when the full moon appears like it did on Tuesday


          The full moon rising over our valley  I am so clad it was a fairly clear night but it was cold ,

                     Then I went our later in the evening as the full moon was at high peak .


 Then the next morning as the sun was rising in the east this very same moon was setting in the west .

 So even though the cold damp snowy weather keeps me in more it does has its beautiful moments to take a few quick photos of .

                                                                   Until next time


                                       Country Gal

                                                               


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful close ups and moon shots!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm with you on the cold and snow! And I also agree with you, you always manage to find and take the best photos of the season, indoors or out! Stay warm my friend!