Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Enjoying the Summer One Photo At A Time



Ok many photos at a time  lol !

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-5AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-7                                                        Playing about with my camera settings for  dark /dusk lighting .

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-8

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-16

                                          I am hungry hear me ROAR !! actually she had just finished yawning lol !

Harley who never like to get her photo taken at all didn't know I was watching and photographing her lol !

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-17

                                                                                             MMMM  birdies .

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-18

                                      Please feed me  I would like some more !  it was her supper time actually lol !

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-11

Talking about food  this feeder doesn't just feed Oriels seems Mr woodpecker likes it to .

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-12

                                                                                   As he dives his beak right in .

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-21

                                            Clouds .. big beautiful puffy clouds hanging in the balance like 3D images !

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-24Interesting bug sitting on our BBQ . This is called a Katydid  and yes I thought it was just a leaf till I saw it move .

The weather has been humid and we finally got rain and lots of it to . I have been puttering about and  as you can tell taking lots of photos and just enjoying the  summer as much as I can and taking in all its wonders and beauty .

                                                                                Until next time .

                                                                                              Country Gal




5 comments:

William Kendall said...

Harley's expressions are priceless!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

yes U can see how you thought tha bug was a leaf

Deb said...

I love your water decor. What a peaceful little spot that must be. I didn't know they had oriel feeders. I'm wondering what the attraction is.? Hi Miggs and Harley. xo

Country Gal said...

this is a test . Blogger has been working on why comments were not going to email any more . Hope it works now that I have fiddles about with some suggestions .

Country Gal said...

Yippee it worked !!