Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Blogger Is At It Again


Hello all   . 

For those of you like myself who use blogger  and have comments go to your email  , have you noticed that blogger has been messing with email notification for months now . I have .. and it is driving me nuts , I have tried everything they and others have suggested and at times it works but other times it doesn't GRRR ! I mean there has been so many reports on blogger HELP about it and one would think that would be the push for them to get with the program and do something about it like fix it maybe would be a good idea ! Yes I can go to blogger settings and go to the  comments and do it from there but  I like having your comments go to my email as I like to moderate and even reply to you all so you know I am actually reading your wonderful comments but now all there is in the comments that do sometimes  come to my email is subscribe to them   YIKES ! I cant even reply  , it isn't set up like it was with the choice of publish, delete or reply which really gets my goatclip-art-goats-494738 that I cant reply .  So much more work for us bloggers to do and what gets on my tick itchy-dog-scratching-CharlesMann-E-getty-171154485-56a26b033df78cf77275656b  is not all of our followers or blogger friends get a notification of new posts . This is frustrating to say in the least . I would love to have my own website set up for my blog but most are complicated and costly that's why I use blogger free and  easy well was easy  not any more with all this going on .

indexI guess I shouldn't complain as it is a free domain but really , they should get their act together especially as they have soo many users they should be getting things sorted better and faster to keep all their users happy and staying with them . 

Oh well just thought I would get it out of my system that its driving me squirrely  .squirrel_PNG15808


                                                                                            Until next time .

                                                                                                 Country Gal  

4 comments:

Linda said...

I hear you elaine!!!
Since yesterday, I can no longer comment or reply on my Ipad while on blogger!!!!!
WTH???
So frustrating...If I want to comment on someones blog, I have to do it from upstairs on my Mac...
So darn aggravating....I could just scream!!!
Looks like no posts when I go away!!!
Anyway...enjoy your day....

On my posts, there is a box "notify me" on the comment page...if you tick that, the emails should come back to your inbox....but you have to go into your comments, like you were going to comment, and tick it there...hope this helps!!

Cheers!
Linda :o)

Linda said...

Wordpress has a free blog. I gave up blogger years ago as they were always changing things.

William Kendall said...

I follow you through my blogroll, so I'm always updated when there's a new post. I have the odd blog I follow where two or three weeks might pass without a post (even if you look specifically at that page), and then a couple of dozen posts will show all at once, each dated as if they'd been published and visible on days when they had not.

Anvilcloud said...

Yeah, I am not sure why it is this way, but I am getting used to it.