Woods Country Cove

Monday, August 27, 2018

A Little Bit Of This & That


Hello

I have been busy with family visiting on the weekends these days as our oldest son and his girlfriend have been popping down more now as they only live an hour and half away now , so we have been getting together with their doggie Duke as well and we all have been doing family fun things , like going to the dog beach that's just a few minuets drive from us. 20180819_112446

 20180819_112526

That takes a lot out of us and the dogs as we all play for hours in the water . But its soo much fun for all .

Then in the evenings after a BBQ we would sit out on the patio porch  and play games , like cards and Guessing games  so fun .

The weather has been up and down it was cool and fall like for a bit but now it is back to hot and humid . The gardens are slowly coming to an end as we have had very dry conditions this summer and hose water just doesn't always seem to cut it for them no matter how much  water them .

20180824_081909

The wild flowers of summers end are starting to flourish like the Golden Rod in this field beside us as are the wild purple Aster's are starting  to bloom to .

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 1)-12

The moon the other night was pretty all though not quite a full moon when I took the photo , it was about 98% viewing .

AUGUST 2018 (1 of 6)

We had some rain early this morning but there was more thunder and bad lightning then there was rain and Miggs did not like that at all as she is afraid of  really loud booms but she just snuggled in  with me as Papa was already up and off to work  and Miggs and I were still in bed  . Well she was on the bed on her blanket .received_290457578378995                                            I was in my Jammies as this was at 5am ,  pardon Miggs messy  bed hair , I mean mine  lol !

The weeks have ben going fast as has the months my gosh it will be September already soon WOW ! summer just fly's by to fast now doesn't it ?!

I was having a problem with  comments going to my email for quite some time . I did a past post about it  as was so many others who use blogger , the good news is I figured it out and fixed it with in the blogger  settings , so all is back to normal for me again as  comments now come to my email as before , I like to reply to as many as I can but some I can not as they come in as a no reply comment as they are sent by noreply which means the reader who is commenting   and sending  it , there has to be a personal email address visible in the sender of the comment Bloggers profile. Otherwise, the email address is shown as noreply-comment@blogger.com. and I can not reply . I do thank you all for taking the time to pop by and read my blog and do so enjoy your comments . I would like to thank you all for Miggs Birthday wishes last week and for our Anniversary wishes to .

                                                                                Until next time .

                                                                                      Country Gal




3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Blogger stopped emailing me some time ago, but I have learned to check in for comments periodically.

Henny Penny said...

Ahhh, that's so sweet of you and Miggs snuggled together during a thunderstorm. I am terribly afraid of storms too...especially the lightening. That doggie beach looks like fun. Miggs at the beach! Miggs would make a sweet little story book for children.

William Kendall said...

Dogs just seem to love splashing about at the beach, don't they?

Hopefully this is the last of the heat for the summer.