Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Capturing Summers Nature


The weather has been glorious all though very dry as we haven't had any rain for more than two weeks , north  and east of us has had all the rain but the breezes  have been cool and sky's have been blue with big beautiful puffy white clouds with silver linings and the sun has been shining  . Nature has been good for me in posing and letting me take it’s photo lol !

JULY 2018 (1 of 1)JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-2

JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-3

This little guy above is the second seasons Barn Swallow baby , He has quite the smug look on his face doesn't he lol !

JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-5                                                                                       Fast food on the fly lol !JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-6

JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-8                                         Regardless of the lack of rain we still manage to the the odd awesome fungi !

JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-12

We have had lots of these juvenile Eastern King birds about and  in our big old tree . They make a distinctive sound  when they squeak squeak  as they are flying about .

JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-13

These two were leaning as they sun them selves  snoozing on this wire whilst they wait for mum with the food lol !

Miggs and I have been so enjoying these summer Days and our early morning long walks as nature  and the sun rises for the day !

JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-15

JULY 2018 (1 of 1)-16I would like to just mention that any of you that are on Facebook and are looking for a nice group to join , I am running an amateur nature photography closed group meaning no sharing others photos and all stays with in my power not  others and having the respect for my members and their photography  is key . I am the Administrator the group  is  called  Capturing Natures Wonders One Photo At A Time  , if any of you would like to join please contact me through my Facebook page  Elaine Wood    I have some of my followers from this  blog already joined and we would love for you to join in the fun to .

                                 Well that's it for me for now hope you all are enjoying your nature and summer days .

                                                                                              Until next time .

                                                                                                  Country Gal

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It's pleasant seeing your birds.

William Kendall said...

Miggs is such a cutie!

Marge in Michigan said...

Hello, Elaine. I would like to participate in your photography group. I tried to find you on Facebook but for some reason could not. Would you please email me and let me know how I can join your group? Thanks so much.

Country Gal said...

Marge In Michigan . I went to your blog profile and there is no info or email or blog to look at . Blogger is not sending comments to my email as it once was as they are in the midst of rearranging things still so all I have is your info on here in comments for now . I have linked my Facebook page to this post via my name Elaine Wood and it does connect you have to have a Facebook account and friend me to be part of this Facebook group .I would be more than happy to have you join if we can get this sorted out . Thanks .

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What great photos of the swallows! I don't see them around as much as I used too, and I miss them.

Your girl Migg's is looking great, and very cool!!! Take care, and enjoy the week ahead! Rain forecast for us, and I'm not complaining.

Henny Penny said...

These pictures are beautiful!