Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Early This Morning

 

It was a nice and cool dewy morning so I decided to get my rubber boots on and yes still in my jammies of course lol  and go for a walk about the yard and field beside us  and this is what I saw whilst the sun was rising and the land was waking up  .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (7 of 35)

SEPTMEBER 2016 (8 of 35)

SEPTMEBER 2016 (9 of 35)

                                                             Not rain drops but dew drops  just as good eh?!

SEPTMEBER 2016 (22 of 35)

In the field there were hundreds of these webs all different sizes and shapes , some had something in them and some didn't .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (23 of 35)

SEPTMEBER 2016 (21 of 35)

                                                               I love early morning's like this walking the fields .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (29 of 35)

SEPTMEBER 2016 (25 of 35)

SEPTMEBER 2016 (26 of 35)

   The sun rise was shining on everything and the sounds of the land were becoming more intense as all woke to a beautiful new day !

SEPTMEBER 2016 (28 of 35)

                                                      Tons of Goldenrod  and wild flowers and grasses here .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (30 of 35)

SEPTMEBER 2016 (27 of 35)

                                              The sun was rising in the east above a layer of cloud .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (18 of 35)

                         Whilst a few puffy clouds to the west reflected the sun rise on them as they floated to the north !

SEPTMEBER 2016 (2 of 35)

                                                                          Then it was time to go back to the yard .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (31 of 35)

SEPTMEBER 2016 (32 of 35)

                                                           Miggs was snoozing when I left to go to the field .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (13 of 35)

                                                     By the time I got back she had moved to watch the yard .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (33 of 35)

                                                               Such concentration watching the yard .

SEPTMEBER 2016 (34 of 35)

          Then she saw me from the corner of her eye and looked at me whilst still watching the yard and still had her tongue out lol  silly girl !  I don't know if she was raspberring me or not at this point  lol !  Of course not this is just who she is lol ! a dog with lots of character .

Well that was my morning walk about , I quite enjoy the early mornings this time of year.  Then Miggs and I went for our walk .  I did how ever see some leaves gently falling to the ground when we were out on our walk  but as  the day went on it got humid and muggy again YUK !  so we came in at about 11:30 am and spent the day inside the cool after I refilled and refreshed the birdies water stations  .

                                                                               Until next time .

                                                                                   Country Gal

8 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Stunning shots, nature surely gives us a beautiful canvas.
I think Miggs IS blowing you a raspberry :)
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
~Jo

Michelle said...

You have some beautiful pictures of this time of day. I love the spider web. Well done.

William Kendall said...

Lovely shots- particularly the webs.

Anvilcloud said...

What a delightful morning for you. Yes, it's hot again.

The Furry Gnome said...

Lots of dew in the mornings here too. Some great early morning shots you got there. Love the spider webs.

Linda Kay said...

Glad to see Miggs was up and about when you were out there walking in your jammies. Nice pics!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Well that wasreally worth getting up adn uot to see all that beauty. I love all the droplets of dew/rain and the webs

Amy at love made my home said...

It looks as though it was a lovely clear crisp and cool start to the day! xx