Woods Country Cove

Friday, March 8, 2013

Their Back !

 

Chipmunks that is ! The funny thing is I was just thinking about them and when they will appear  when I was looking out the window watching the birds at the feeders and low and behold there he pops up !  Look Miggs I say it’s Chippy or is that Sammy I say  oh well to far away to tell lol see Chippy has a big chip in his ear  original eh ? lol !

SPRING 2013 (1 of 1)-5

So quickly I got my camera from the kitchen table where I keep it for such an occasion as this ,  I was standing on the patio under the porch in my slippers and took his photo in the back where this little was munching at one of the feeders . By the look on his face he noticed me !

The weather today is sunny with cloudy periods , mild and snow is melting and it is a mucky muddy mess out . This morning was a lovely morning to as Miggs and I ventured out for our walk !

SPRING 2013 (1 of 1)-4

The birds and critters are busy feasting as spring is in the air and  some birds are singing their mating songs as it echo's through the valley and from our own back yard !

This weekend we change the clocks one hour ahead for day light savings time and tomorrow is to be sunny and a high of  5 °C  or  41 °F .

                                             Oh !  Yes   SPRING is definitely  in the air !

                                             Until next time  hope you have a good day !

                                               Thanks For Popping By !

                                  Country Gal

12 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon, ahhh, I love those little guys...we have them at the lake and we watch them all the time, too cute, enjoy the weekend.....Blessings Francine.

Lois Evensen said...

Every little sign of Spring is so very welcome! Chippy gave you one today. :)

Jane and Chris said...

YAY...chipmunks.
The sun has been streaming in today, I opened the windows to get some lovely fresh air in..and I heard a ROBIN!! Thanks for sending him my way!
Jane x

Marti said...

Chipmunks are so cute - until they chew all the wiring under the hood of the car while on vacation in the mountains.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Love those annoying sneaky chippies:) they are so cute.
Yes it is melting here too but it is so sunny and warm.
Time change I think we are going to be tired next week:) Have a nice weekend. B

Gail said...

That may be what I heard in the attic here!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Cute critters, but none around our yard (thankfully). Glad your weather is improving. We run around changing clocks this weekend as well. Enjoy yours!

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine..I had a comment on done for your two previous post yesterday and,lost it..grr!
Well try again all your posts "scream" Spring!!
I wonder if I will have my Chippy this spring, we don't usually see them this early !! They are so cute nice to see yours !!
I love the pink germanium, and the pic's of your Harley and Miggs !!
Mud goes with spring something we have to go through to have
summer, and I will take it : ))
Grace

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I wish spring was in the air down here. We got over 12 inches of snow yesterday. Great photos as always.

RURAL said...

We have that ever busy squirrel...lol, the jealous hoarder that he is.

There are lots of bloggers that appreciate wildlife, and take note of what's around them...

Glad to be one.

Jen

Crafty Gardener said...

Those chippys must be networked together as it seems lots of them made an appearance this week. Do you think there is a Facebook or Twitter for chipmunks???
Cute photos.

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles all the time along with a cup of coffee.

Stop by my web page: jeremy scott shoes